Note to New Members ×

Shorty video for some pre-season stoke

queequeg

22 minutes ago, *Ace* said:

I was literally just thinking about how you had that video guy at Highlands that year at SES and I wish I got footage with you. 

That would have been awesome! (and you'd definitely be stealing the show!!) That guy was great — I wonder if he is still there? I'm thinking about seeing if I can take a month off this winter just to ride.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Ladia said:

There is something wrong. I have  been going to KW for last 30 years and I just don’t remember slopes empty like this. It had to be your lucky day.😀

Haha — well, "hell is other people" so I only ride on weekdays now 🙂 . This was a (Friday?) morning after a few weeks of no-new-snow. 

1 hour ago, barryj said:

I agree with Ladia!   Never seen zero traffic on Zachary! 

Nice EC!   What board were you on?  Doesn't look like your 183 ?? 

Haha — well, there was some waiting involved to get a clear shot. I won't go down if there are people around. Nonetheless: a sparsely populated day to be sure.

That board is another 183 that I bought from Frank before last season, similar but slightly fancier "electron pro" version: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9pD7wgI30b/

I love it.

42 minutes ago, dredman said:

Love your style!!  Great video!  Yes I am super excited to kick off this season!

Thanks for the kind words friend! This is a true compliment, coming from a man who travels with a steamer trunk brimming with onesies for any occasion!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2