Note to New Members ×

Clinics! Beginner/Intermediate & Race/Gates

dredman

Clinics!  We have clinics for all abilities and interests!  We really want to help you advance your riding game! There is no cost for them.

We will have Rob Berney and Manny Mendoza former World Cup Racers returning for some gates/racing clinics.  These clinics are for all abilities, seriously all abilities.  Even if you never set foot on a race course, these guys will help your riding improve.  If you do compete or plan to compete these two coaches can really help.  Last year @johnasmo and I joined in, we learned a lot and had a blast.  

We have recruited 6 professional ski/snowboard/carve instructors to put on our beginner and intermediate clinics.  Having professional instructors who really understand the game and can communicate the what, why and how will really help you launch to the next level!  Beginners should come with at least an advanced beginner/intermediate set of soft boot skills.  

See you all soon!

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...

If there's no clinic  just look to see who's riding that side and ask to tag along. Find me ( Orange helmet green jacket) and I'll take you over and try to help anyone. only one at my resort so mostly self taught but I didn't think the runs on the north side were that steep.  They do made you push your limits.

• Like 1

Clinics UPDATE

We will be offering beginner and intermediate clinics daily.

We have 6 instructors and will be breaking into smaller groups based on skill.  

A steeps clinic will also be offered on Wednesday.

Schedule for the Gates/Race clinics will be 1-3 also meeting at the base.  

Meet at the base of lift at 10.  

See you all soon!

• Like 1