Note to New Members ×

AFC All Friends Carving Feb 4-7 2022

slopestar

Ermmmm..... I just saw this. I'm at Snowmass this weekend. Today I lapped the Two Creek chair from 9:00 to 12:00 and other than the messiness up top it was very devoid of ppl. Groomed pretty well too!

Have no idea where I'm going tomorrow (guess it depends on grooming) but since it seems I can find empty spaces in Snowmass I think I'll stay here. Probably going to try to go to Big Burn via the Village Express around 8:30. 

Ajax ? wear some armor, though Ruthies for an early 2 if Groomed,  then 1A till you get fried would at least give you a chance...Big Burn at Snowmass? watch the chutes entries to the chair, chaos...Highlands, plenty of Thunderbowl if groomed works and Gun Barrel above the restaurant, have fun out there...

On 2/5/2022 at 8:01 PM, yamifumi said:

Snowmass on Sunday?

The best laid plans of mice and men 👍
We end up hitting Buttermilk on Sunday.  It was a great day for me to shake off the cobwebs.

What a great day at Highland.  we were lapping gun barrel for most of today.  I wish my lung and leg held up better.
Parting is such sweet sorrow.  Hope those traveling home safe and sound.

We should do this every year 😉 

• Like 2

It was indeed nice seeing everyone!! The trip was great overall and finally got to try Aspen mountain and lapping Copper bowl and Ruthie’s. But today at highlands was great with bunch of carvers diggin some trenches!! 

Definitely I want to do this next year and hang out with carving friends!! 

it was interesting to come back to Aspen this year on awesome carving days as it was in 2017. I was scared of most runs in 2017 Carvin session but now I totally enjoy it!

Edited by yamifumi
  • Like 3