Note to New Members ×

Pogo Snowboards?

Guest alakata

Nick, sounds like that one kid had done some research before bragging to us about buying one :rolleyes: i still doubt he'll actually get one, or even ride alpine for that matter.

I ride a Pogo 175 Longboard for five years now. Never rode such a versatile board before. Bumps, deep snow, hardpack, blue icy slopes, short and long carving turns, high/low speeds. If I will ever broke this one, I would buy a new one at once. But I think I will never broke this one, because of the high craftmanship of these boards.http://www.pogo.biz/shop/product_category_displayE.php?cPath=24_45&language=en What they write at their website is 100% true.

Greets, Hans.

He must be the owners son.:D

I would love to come but I cannot afford the 1000 dollar lift ticket to cross the country to ride a hill for a weekend. Especially when I can ride 2000 feet of vertical for free here. I will keep the elbow warmed up for you guys though.

Guest alakata

Im sure 350 and I dont work for royal mountain. Its a small town mountain with the best groomer all day because there arent many people to scrape it all away. And it would be nice to see some other carvers there for once.:)

• 11 months later...

If youre still interested i'll pull out my overdose next winter and you can demo... id be interested to ride other boards for comparrison. I want to wait 'till next year so i have something to look forward to (and so that there's more snow between the rocks, stumps & dirt and my shiney new snowboard)

• 1 month later...

I tested a Pogo Impact this March and simply LOVE IT! It's extremely lively and very light with a lot of flex and camber. Has a long edge comparing to a total lenght, and due to that, it's rather easy to maneuvre, and yet can carve rather big turns. But it can not hold in turn like my 175 Coiler. But it doesn't have to! It's made for lively changes from one edge to another

• 8 months later...
Guest sandarapark

i found a pogo hard core for 200 dollars US it's stin new, used twice...owners going to the military...is it woth the money? never heard of the company.....currently im' riddding a 156 oxygen proton. hows the pogo compared to the proton?

i found a pogo hard core for 200 dollars US it's stin new, used twice...owners going to the military...is it woth the money? never heard of the company.....currently im' riddding a 156 oxygen proton. hows the pogo compared to the proton?

POGO is the Mercedes among boards. So go for it.

Guest sandarapark

oh snap...are they that expensive?!!! there better be no cocaine or anything like that in the board or i'm in trouble:nono:

i'll call the guy now...maybe i could give it a try...

ps : i like the proton even though it's so yesterday dude:biggthump ...lots of people here ride old gears right:biggthump ?