Note to New Members ×

FYI for buyers and sellers

lowrider

There is a postal strike in Canada with Canada Post so if you are sending or receiving anything through USPS to Canada  it will be delayed. Presently there are over 500 trailers full of  items to be sorted and or delivered. This message is not intended as political fodder but merely as information for anyone wondering where their good are . 

What are there, 20 Canadian hardboot crazies?  😉  We're the finest crazy people in Canada, but still.  

I'd rather have my stuff delayed for some indeterminate time than pay the ludicrous UPS/Fedex importation fees.  That can double the price of the item!  

Fyi,  got some springs today from SF through USPS/canada post in 4 days.  Also shipped boots in the Montana 2 weeks ago and it met the regular delivery time.

Or I’m lucky or the God of snowboard helped me here....

Edited by Habs2c

On 11/21/2018 at 11:45 PM, lowrider said:

This message is not intended as political fodder

Here we go again with all the political nonsense. Trump this. Saudi Arabia that. Putin here. Merkel there. Canada typically always causing trouble.

Just kidding.

• Like 1