Note to New Members ×

Coiler prices

BlueB

A quick tip for sellers and buyers: 

Coiler is made in Canada and is priced in CAD. Current price for new, custom built, is CAD 880.00 (changes seasonally). Take the exchange rate into account for used boards listed in USD - sometimes it exceeds the actual new price, or is too close to be viable... 

My $0.02 (CAD) ?

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, BlueB said:

A quick tip for sellers and buyers: 

Coiler is made in Canada and is priced in CAD. Current price for new, custom built, is CAD 880.00 (changes seasonally). Take the exchange rate into account for used boards listed in USD - sometimes it exceeds the actual new price, or is too close to be viable... 

My $0.02 (CAD) ?

That's a good point (roughly 20% off) , but don't Canadians  have to round their 2 cents worth down to zero now?:smashfrea

Also consider that Bruce is working on a graduated schedule of increased pricing into winter and is apparently rebalancing his work to play ratio (less work/more play).

6 hours ago, bigwavedave said:

, but don't Canadians  have to round their 2 cents worth down to zero now?:smashfrea 

Wahahaha! 

Yeah, you could always round it of to 5 cents, if you've got something out of my advice, or to 0 if you choose to ignore it ? 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I know a guy that knows a guy that works at a golf course that might be able to connect you with a better build date ! You just have to show up and be prepared to play 72 holes of golf  with Bruce and be a good sport  being humiliated at what is supposed to be a fun and simple game. : )