Note to New Members ×

Bomber power plates online availability

daveo

On Wed Feb 28 2018 at 1:05 AM, barryj said:

I checked ALL sources when in the hunt for mine this fall and the answer is ... No

Even  when Bomber was up. and running they were backordered/not available.   Just have to wait for them to show up on the For Sale forum.......... 

Yep. Might just wait for the bomber store to reopen I guess. 

There is something equally as good by the way. Called 'Universal Cant'. Some of the Japanese riders use it.

2 hours ago, erazz said:

My solution was to 3D print my own risers.

Not necessarily the answer you are looking for but these do exactly the same job without the adjustability of the power plates.  Look for the thread in the binding section.

The Bomber Power Plates floated on the urethane ring, I doubt your printed risers did that. Alas, the PP’s are most likely history. 

Sounds like you guys know more about this than me. Sad to see bomber go. Followed it from the very beginning. Even though never bought anything directly from them. A pair might pop up on the buy and sell. 

Edited by daveo

17 hours ago, Jack Michaud said:

The Bomber Power Plates floated on the urethane ring, I doubt your printed risers did that. Alas, the PP’s are most likely history. 

Quite right.

I'm attempting to print some out of shock absorbing material. (Nylon/TPE Copolymer). I will update the other thread when I get to test that.

• Like 2