Note to New Members ×

Boots in olympics

drschwartz

On 28.2.2018 at 6:49 PM, yamifumi said:

I was not fan of the standard liner (after molding it at boot fitter) and ended up with intuition liner Pro Tongue. Also, I changed the top strap to booster strap as I am used to the feel of booster strap. I guess it all comes down to personal preference, what is most comfortable for you.

I am super fan of the boot as it is very easy to adjust the springs  with 4mm hex key and comes with 2 different sets of forward spring. If the quality is as good as previous model (northwave) then I know that it will last for looooong time. So far I have 20 days on it and no issues!!

But I do have question: If i wanted to get extra parts (metal wire straps), where do I get it? I have emailed directly to mountain slope but no answer.

Dear Yamifumi, 

Thanks for the kind write up. Where did you E-mail us? We'll be happy to send you extra parts if you want some.

Greetings Jennifer

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Puhutes said:

Do you have any other contacts or stores who are interested? Please don't forget that the boots have only been on the market since October so our network isn't very big yet.

Maybe Dan Yoja @ http://upzboots.com would be interested in importing and distributing two brands of highly sought after boots.

5 hours ago, Neil Gendzwill said:

Another North Canuckistanian operation.  I think Bomber would be good option once all the dust clears.

Oh is Dan located in Canuckstan. Well... You learn something everyday. Considering I've bought from him multiple times, I should probably know that...

I think Dan / UPZboots.com is located  less than 15 minutes north of the Canada/US border, and his US orders actually ship out of a warehouse located in the US.  I think he mentioned this at one point during some correspondence we had last year, his US orders don't have to clear the border since he keeps stock already located inside the US.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, charliechocolate said:

I believe Shred is disappointed that All Board Sports is the only distributor in North America at the moment. He's made his dissatisfaction with their customer service well known.

I did voice it that loud at all..it was an old thread.. I was just wondering if others had similar issues....  It didn't take long to hear from others!!  I only brought it up...the rest all chimed in and repost the thread from 2016.... 

I guess.."you can judge a good T-bone by sticking your hand up  a cows butt!...but I would rather take the butchers word for it."  I knew I get to use that eventually... (butchers.. meaning all the other people who voice thier dealings).

• Thanks 1