Note to New Members ×

SOLD: Donek Nomad 170

moose

A bit of a bitter sweet post here. Selling a Donek Nomad that I picked up last year because I am replacing it with a wider waist width Donek and I have too many boards (at least in my wife's opinion). 170 cm with a 27 cm width. VSR is 8-12 and the flex is, according to Sean, for someone between 180-240 lbs. I find this board very stiff - the size and taper means it floats effortlessly (and I mean effortlessly, I've never had a board that floats my 215# so easily) and it absolutely charges through steep powder and chop. It carves fantastically on the groomed, though I would sometimes boot out (size 10.5) when doing full euro carves in soft snow. I found it a bit too much to handle steep, tight trees unless it was a powder day, in which it's a dream.

Bitter sweet post because I would love to keep this for powder days, but I feel that the new board I am getting will have too much overlap for me to justify keeping both, even though I want to. Overall good condition, some scratches on the base and some topsheet chipping which I took a photo of. Can get more photos by request. 

$400 OBO + Shipping! 

IMG_2005.JPG

IMG_2008.JPG

IMG_2007.JPG

IMG_2006.JPG

• Like 2

• moose changed the title to SOLD: Donek Nomad 170