Note to New Members ×

Play in boardsharing

Alexey

Wanna a play.

We ( www.oes.cat ) offer a board for 14 days free rent.
Rules: We send NWT board by trackable way. After arrive you have 14 days for test (free rent) it. Then you need wax it and send by trackable way to other one inside US.
Who can: anyone registered here within two last years and posted over 50 messages (fake attempt of protection against fraud).

Will start from 2 boards. Models for discussion.

• Like 3

Agree. It's popular board. Stiffness ? Stuffings ?=fibeglass or titanal. 1st (fiberglass) last century but its VERY cheap and we finded solution for divide longitudinal and torsion stiffness (all of our boards have high torsion). Titanal have high torsion without tricks with different materials but titanal have much more delicate inserts. High weight + big foot + metal bindings and inserts almost have not chance for survival. Question only "when it happened".

Edited by Alexey

1 minute ago, www.oldsnowboards.com said:

Consider that it is possible , even likely, that at some point these BOL sites may be shut down until resolution is made.    The main www.bomberonline.com page is gone FYI

Yup, I noticed the other day that the main page was gone. Forums seem to be holding steady....for now.

6 minutes ago, Boarder_Ted said:

I'd be interested in trying a FC 177. It's one of the only wider boards you offer without it being a "wide". Very narrow boards you have there, Alexey. Especially for freeriding. 

Guys what like powder condition take out BX boards. Not alpine. It gone to past.

17 minutes ago, Alexey said:

EU have small isolated carving groups without wish have communication together. I have no ideas how it can realize in EU.

Disagree. Poland has a polish carving community that is pals with Italian carving community. Every year both groups hosts events I.e. Polish Carving Session, where people from both countries join

See some pics here http://wsm24.com.pl/cd/pcs7/

Had even Sigi Grabner visit us. Would you like to join this year ?

1 minute ago, slapos said:

Disagree. Poland has a polish carving community that is pals with Italian carving community. Every year both groups hosts events I.e. Polish Carving Session, where people from both countries join

Where can I to get communication with them ?

3 minutes ago, slapos said:

Had even Sigi Grabner visit us. Would you like to join this year ?

No.

8 minutes ago, slapos said:

Sorry but I find this a little bit silly Alexey.

Possible. But most of our clients is racing teams what take >10 boards per order. Or resale companies.
Sale stuff to end users is "silly" for us.

Go out to carvers.it

I have there:
"Your account has been created. However, this board requires account activation by the administrator group. An email has been sent to them and you will be informed when your account has been activated."

Edited by Alexey

Never seen anyone race on oes in world cup race. 

You mean junior or kids teams ?

Market is bigger than just race teams, but it is up to you if you wanna participate or not.

Good luck to you or udachi malchik with this approach. I would like to try your boards but if you don't give me a chance( or anybody else really) how I am supposed to spend cash on your stuff?

1 hour ago, Alexey said:

Possible. But most of our clients is racing teams what take >10 boards per order. Or resale companies.
Sale stuff to end users is "silly" for us.

Go out to carvers.it

I have there:
"Your account has been created. However, this board requires account activation by the administrator group. An email has been sent to them and you will be informed when your account has been activated."

Ciao Alexey

Sorry for that.

Please try again registering.

Any way you can contact me directly, you have my email and mobile.

Send me a pm so I can check what is happening.

As wrote by email, we will be happy to have you, your team and your boards with us at the carvers Days in Ovindoli

Hi Alexey,

I'd be happy to ride any 175 Bulat...............but prefer a medium stiffness.     What happens if the board falls apart or breaks  while in my possession ????  Who's responsible for damages??

Here in the states we never hear of any Titanal failures from Donek or Coiler boards..............

2 hours ago, Snowest said:

177 GS in Feb or March would be ideal

Do you know that this board is woman (up to 65Kg) GS board. Over 65kg try take 180GS ( <- children GS boy ~13-14-15 years)

7 hours ago, barryj said:

What happens if the board falls apart or breaks  while in my possession ????  Who's responsible for damages??

Here in the states we never hear of any Titanal failures from Donek or Coiler boards..............

1. I do not know. Can you give publicity your view.

2. Problem have very easy fix. But our look to Titanal (AMAG, Austria production. No fake aluminum alloy) boards have racers dictated. We produced over 200 other prototypes and got clearance that: fiberglass inside Titanal board fully kill ride. We do not mix it. Carbon layers what can protect inserts doing ride of a board incorrect. For freecarving versions we have option protect inserts for Titanal boards but by ideal view it is not right way.
I can describe way how other makers fix this problem but it is not correct for them. I will not discuss about it.