Note to New Members ×

SOLD Donek Proteus 163

Jack M

2016 Donek Proteus 163.  20cm waist, 10.5m sidecut.  Excellent condition.  Less than 1 season of use, in combination with other boards in my quiver.

I wouldn't even be selling this because it's awesome, but I want to try the MK and I also enjoy sleeping in the big bed.

Blue carbonium topsheet.  1-base, 2-side bevels.  Could use a touch up, but no real issues.

If you don't know the Proteus it's basically a lively metal board that strikes a great balance between lively pop and metal dampness.  Single radius sidecut, actually parabolic like the old FC's, makes for an exciting time.  You could think of it as a wide metal MK.

This board retails for $1100.  Score this one for $500 plus shipping.  Act now, supplies are extremely limited, operator is standing by.

IMG_3010.JPG

IMG_3011.JPG

Edited by Jack Michaud
Sold

20 hours ago, Jack Michaud said:

To those who wanted to lowball me on this board, that's just really... discouraging.  I was trying to "pay it forward" by offering an $1100 board with about 10 days on it for less than half price.  Some people!

Sorry about that If my last comment Hurt you Jack.... i understand you want to remplace the proteus by a other board...?My english is not so well....

• 10 months later...