Note to New Members ×

Buck Hill 2016/17

bobble

Hey Bob, Can you go out and check the conditions at Buck today?...and post a report? I want to test ride my new board tomorrow ;)

It's hard to tell what the conditions are on the webcams. I was kinda wishin' they'd turn on the snow guns during this cold spell─guess they're just giving up:freak3:

Edited by bigwavedave

On 3/9/2017 at 9:03 AM, bigwavedave said:

Hey Bob, Can you go out and check the conditions at Buck today?...and post a report? I want to test ride my new board tomorrow ;)

It's hard to tell what the conditions are on the webcams. I was kinda wishin' they'd turn on the snow guns during this cold spell─guess they're just giving up:freak3:

sorry dave. i was out of town. i think if you saw the hill from the 35W you'd kept on driving. save your board!

went out saturday. not looking good on milkrun. crossroads was better but there are areas where brown patches with rocks are showing.

the cord was thin and snow was fast.  upright riding. the only run i really liked was the backside run.

it was brutally cold. i wasn't dressed warm enough for the windchill.

IMG_2020_2.thumb.JPG.5bd13f7c73e0be422d33343b71fa8676.JPG

• Like 3

On 3/12/2017 at 8:06 AM, bobble said:

sorry dave. i was out of town. i think if you saw the hill from the 35W you'd kept on driving. save your board!

went out saturday. not looking good on milkrun. crossroads was better but there are areas where brown patches with rocks are showing.

the cord was thin and snow was fast.  upright riding. the only run i really liked was the backside run.

it was brutally cold. i wasn't dressed warm enough for the windchill.

IMG_2020_2.thumb.JPG.5bd13f7c73e0be422d33343b71fa8676.JPG

LOL! i gotta check bomber more often! nice one bobble!