Note to New Members ×

FS: Oxygen Proton boards (4)

patrickfreen

I have 4 used Oxygen snowboards I'd like to sell.

1) 172 Proton - this board is like new -  has about 4 days on it - zero damage. Bottom, edges and top are excellent.

2) 168 Proton - this board has LOTS of days on it - bottom and edges are in very good condition, top cosmetics also.

3) 160 Limited edition Proton - board has  some days on it - not sure how many - and is in very good condition.

4) 160 Proton - board has a few days on it and is in very good condition all over.

I'm selling all as my hip is shot. I'm looking for a fair reasonable price. I'm located at Hunter, NY - very close to the mountain. If you are close by and want to have a look email me at reenpf@yahoo.com. I also  have 2 sets of Burton plate bindings with new bails and a pair of Burton Reactor boots size 8 1/2 with LOTS of days on them.

Again I'm not looking for big bucks - I just want this stuff out on the mountain where it belongs - not in the garage - any sensible offer accepted.

• 2 months later...