Note to New Members ×

188 Burner Now $175

SEJ

Picked this up from TVR in 07 or 08. Rode it twice. Just been sitting since. Too stiff for me at 165#s and my skill level.

Stan had a run in with a skier that peeled back a spot of topsheet. He had it repaired, but it is still visible. Pic makes it look worse than it is. Base has one ding in it, but has the best grind I have ever seen. BEAUTIFUL structure. Gobs of camber.

This has just been sitting for years, I would probably polish the edges just to make it perform perfectly.

$175 plus shipping.

post-809-0-63495100-1424116913_thumb.jpg

post-809-0-18964500-1424116928_thumb.jpg

Edited by SEJ

Hmm, that's interesting. I have one that's probably 2-3 years older than yours, and I'm able to have fun with it at 155 lbs. It's possible they changed the flex profile over time (?). Having said that, lots of seasons it doesn't even get one day because you really need a midweek killer groom day, late enough in the season that you have your legs under you,  to even think about taking it up. 

Anyways, killer board, someone will definitely have fun with it. 

Edited by Dan

From the Carvers' Almanac (www.alpinecarving.com): " '00 was the last season that you could buy a Sims Burner in the US, but it was continued for a few years later in Japan, then the model was manufactured under the Hasco brand until '03."

Sent you a PM.

Edited by teach

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...