Note to New Members ×

Rally at the Thunder Dome '15

dingbat

Hey Mark, 

I personally want to thank you for putting together an awesome Rally for us all, and also taking the time to work extensively one-on-one with me. Riding with you as well as everyone else this weekend has improved my technique and understanding of the the sport several seasons worth trying to figure it out on my own. I made a lot of new friends while carving over the weekend, and hope to see everyone again soon! Thank you so much!

Edited by Longboarder09
  • Like 1

Glad you guys all made it! I had a great weekend and was psyched we had such good conditions. Really glad to see some new faces this year too. :biggthump

Andrew, you are the guy this event was started for. In a couple seasons, you'll be up helping the next guy get started. Thanks for coming up!

Very nicely put Andrew.

Thank you Mark for having us!!

I had a blast; let's do it again next weekend lol  :biggthump

Sat:  Cold/firm: Great carve day

Sun: Pow pow!!  I snowboarded :1luvu:  Forgot how much fun it is to just ride the whole mountain; and not just carve/carve/carve.

Bobby:  Feel better; and best wishes!!

Awesome riding with all of you guys! My legs are still shot from riding two days straight. The conditions were just pure awesome! The comments on the other board were just hilarious. Riding up the lift over exhibition was great as we see the large craters made by us ;) 

Missed you Bobby :( Feel better!

Edited by mookie431