Note to New Members ×

Things in the old forum that you'd like to have in the new one

charliechocolate

Thanks Fin and company for getting this place back up.

IPBoard isn't quite the same as VBulletin, for sure. I'm still finding new stuff out about it and so far so good. One thing I miss from VBulletin, though, is the "Go To Last Post" button. It's just a nitpick as opposed to an issue, but it's kind of irksome to have to go to the first page of a multi-page thread and then click on the link to the last page and then scroll down to the latest post on a thread. Is this feature in IPBoard and I'm just not aware?

One "feature" I don't miss in the old forum are the spam bots.

Agree on the location of members under their avatar. Trying to figure that one one.

nekdut: in the bottom left corner select "IP Board Mobile" under the "Change Theme" box. Gives you a version of the forum for mobile devices that is very leaned out and simple. It still works on your PC, which I though was pretty cool.

• Like 1

BBCode doesn't work proper on IP.Board. I was not able to link my pictures from an external source to my content.

IP.Board was converting the [ IMG ] tag to an [ URL ] tag. So no pictures can be shown, only a link to the pictures apears.

Joining date of members are missing on the postings of thread.

BBCode doesn't work proper on IP.Board. I was not able to link my pictures from an external source to my content.

IP.Board was converting the [ IMG ] tag to an [ URL ] tag. So no pictures can be shown, only a link to the pictures apears.

[ img ] tags work for me.  Maybe your link is bad or doesn't allow remote linking?  

5a14f7358b5013c182192efcad2388fe.jpg