Note to New Members ×

If you are coming to the SES, please sign-in here!

fin

Guest maxafrogamoose

I will hopefully still be living in snowmass and be able to convince myself to stop teleskiing (on bomber bindings mind you) for a week of carving.

Is there somewhere I can find the when and where? viz. what mountain, what day, etc.

cheers max

Turns out I am hoping to spend a day or so with the great crew from Hardbooter.com ! I know Billy and Dave are rolling out around the 16th and staying for the weekend I think they are bringing some sick demos and gear for sale!

Billy and the Park City Snowboard team have a make up race in the begining of the week and then they are traveling out!

Guest Pepe Le Pew

I only have my plane ticket at this time but I'll be there for the entire week. Given the snow conditions in the Pacific Northwest :mad:, I'll be very unprepared (1 day only so far this year).

Eric

Guest lv2trench

Todd G.

Will be there Sunday, and two other fulldays during the week (will take vacation days from work) and the others only in the afternoon. Coming all the way from Basalt, CO.

Conditions are great!

Driving over from Salt Lake City for the whole week. Ready to ride hard and meet some of those East Coast guys. I'll be at the BOL house, keeping an eye on Bob -aka"the racer" -Jenny.

Kevin McDougall

It'll be nice to go to a resort where more than 2 runs are open. Due to lack of snow here, we have the choice of green or extra green. Of course, even on a good snow year we only have about 6 runs. Anyway, it'll be nice to meet some fellow carvers and hopefully learn a little more about carvilng!