Note to New Members ×

If you are coming to the SES, please sign-in here!

fin

Just trying to get an idea of how many are going to be joining us for the 2005 SES in Aspen on Feb 13 to the 19th. If you could please respond to this thread and let us know the following:

- Your name

- How many in your "group"

- What days you plan to join us

- Where are you coming from

It looks like we will have a great industry presence again. So far, this is who has let me know they are coming:

- The entire Bomber Crew (OK, that is just really two of us, Fin and Michelle)

- Sean and Jennifer with Donek Snowboards

- Bob Jenney of Bob Jenney Designs

- Dave and Andrea Morgan of yyzcanuk.com

- Bruce Varsava of Coiler Composites

- Dave Tille of hardbooter.com

- Jack Michaud with Bomberonline.com

See everyone in Aspen!

I'll be floating around from area to area. Since I live there I'll work days and runs around my schedule that week.

Joel Parker

Group of 1

Staying at home

Planning on 5 of the days but not sure which ones yet.

Look forward to meeting many of you.

Joel

...will be there 14th through the 18th. There are two of us: me and Mr. Coiler (yeah, I talked him into it). I am also bringing my 18 year old son Jamie who (cringe) rides only conventional snowboards (come to think of it, I am probably a cringing embarassment to him too). However, I may get him to put on carving gear just to be social.

Sue and I will be there most of the week. Stop by Marko's Pizza in Gypsum if your driving from Denver, we own it now. We will give you the carving special since we'll be looking at your mugs all week long. If we find extra housing we'll post another reply soon. Hope all of you are well, Todd. (deepcarver@yahoo.com)

Hello Bomber Folks,

I am planning on making my way to SES 05'. Just learned about it last month running into some fellow carvers(Peter Dodd & co.) at Big Mountain, MT. Will be coming from Japan as I have been living here for a while. Been riding the hard stuff over here fo about ten years and was thrilled to see that there was still a hardcore carving community alive and well in the States. Have no idea about housing but will get on the forum to set something up. Will be driving from Boulder. Hopefully see you soon.

best,

Richard