Note to New Members ×

PE - Pure Edge

WinterGold

Pius, I did indeed change my technique a bit ... it´s nice that you noticed!

Pokkis, at the moment I ride my SL board without a plate and my GS board with an SG plate system (hard). Let´s see if it stays that way ;-) ... there was quite some wind when filming some of the scenes :-)

Thanks, two_ravens! :D

When I read your nickname I immediately thought that you might mention the "awesome" raspberry suit :D . You know what is funny? I had to send my first raspberry suit to warranty and got it replaced. Now I have an almost unused one lying in my closet. I guess I should bring it back some time ;) ... have a good season!

michael.a - yeah, the scenes where I have to red pants on, I´m completely in Norrona stuff ;) ... Mostly from the Lofoten line. The other outerwear is from Sweet Protection (also from Norway).

land surfer - Thank you!!! In fact it is a rather small ski resort. A secret spot where sometimes even the Austrian team trains ...

Yes, I use mainly the Supernaut stuff, although the pants in the video are from the Resolution line (Dissident pants). I like their designs and their cuts a lot! But I did have some quality issues (losing colors, stiches coming loose) which shouldn't be happening in that price range. Still very nice stuff.