Note to New Members ×

Come and GET IT !

Emillio

So here is a question. If most of his stuff was "never used" does that make his gear "new" and not eligible for Bomber, no matter the vintage? Reason I am asking is because I have two sets of unmolded and never worn Flo liners from my UPZ's and am not sure if its "OK" to get rid of them here....... or are we going to overlook this instance of "never used" because every one is drooling to get what they want? Personally, it doesn't bother me at the least, if some one wants to unload gear here, no matter how they come by it, as long as its not stolen. So is it ok for me to unload "never used liners" ? I wish they worked for me, but they don't. Instead, I buy new boots, put the liners in the closet and invest in some Intuitions. Anybody interested in some "unused" Flo liners MP 27, never molded, never worn? Hmmmmm? Not pickin sides, Im all for every one doing what they can and enjoying the carve .... truly!!

had a good run

bi-lateral knee replacements and now my quiver is SUP's

stand up paddle boards

living in the CARIBBEAN

ALL BOARDS IN MINT CONDITION

MOST WERE NEVER USED

EMILLIO

340 201 3341

Yooperboy, your question would be more appropriate in a polite email to Fin, rather than hijack someone else's thread.

I politely suggest you edit or remove it, and place you own post, with Fin's ok, of course.

FWIW - I have no interest in getting one of Emilio's boards.

So here is a question. If most of his stuff was "never used" does that make his gear "new" and not eligible for Bomber, no matter the vintage? Reason I am asking is because I have two sets of unmolded and never worn Flo liners from my UPZ's and am not sure if its "OK" to get rid of them here....... or are we going to overlook this instance of "never used" because every one is drooling to get what they want? Personally, it doesn't bother me at the least, if some one wants to unload gear here, no matter how they come by it, as long as its not stolen. So is it ok for me to unload "never used liners" ? I wish they worked for me, but they don't. Instead, I buy new boots, put the liners in the closet and invest in some Intuitions. Anybody interested in some "unused" Flo liners MP 27, never molded, never worn? Hmmmmm? Not pickin sides, Im all for every one doing what they can and enjoying the carve .... truly!!

I think there's a difference between selling new gear and selling pre-owned unused gear.

I think there's a difference between selling new gear and selling pre-owned unused gear.

Not trying to be a d!ck and I am not a mod nor have any desire to be but I think the rules are pretty clear otherwise....and they are being enforced more rigorously this year than I recall years past.

From the sticky at the top this board:

"If it is equipment listed in the post as "new' date=' as new, NIB, never used*, NOS (New Old Stock)"[/b'] or any other description that obviously states the item is in new condition, it will be pulled. This also included links to adds for new gear, i.e. a link to E-Bay for new gear. If it looks like the gear is new but it is not stated so, we may ask nicely if it is new. We reserve the right to pull it anyway."

That being said I know I have received permission from Fin before to sell new gear and I think a case could be made that the rarity/popularity/mythic properties of the Madd constitute a case for an exception. The powder coating of the TD1s it could be argued constitute significant enough modifications that they are now "used", but not for snowboarding (art maybe?).

These would be questions it would wise to ask Fin first if you were going to buy the lot and keep 5 and then plan to sell the rest here ;)

I have no interest (ok money) for any of the these boards (I did like the guys shirt though) but yooperboy, despite the threadjack is correct in that it is not fair to others who have not listed new gear because they know the rules are clear.

Just my 2 cents....

//Paul

Edited by loopback

Members, the point has been raised that the description does include "most never used" . This IMHO does place most of the boards as new and therefore does NOT meet the criteria of used equipment. The post will be deleted shortly unless the original poster can verify and update the post with information that would qualify as "USED". Bryan

PS> Not that I need to disclose this, however, knowing some may wonder, I have not contacted the seller and have made NO effort to procure the snowboard gear.

I have sent an email inviting Emilio to relist the used equipment.

Edited by www.oldsnowboards.com
Add that communication has been sent to invite future sales of used gear

The question is are they for sale now or is this just the teaser to start a bidding war.

Definitely not ideal, however, the seller is out of the country and has said to me that he will return in a couple weeks to VT to photograph and detail each item. The sales are in a holding pattern until then. Patience is golden :)

The question is are they for sale now or is this just the teaser to start a bidding war.

I got mail: he will try get done in couple week when he return to VT be patient

Will take detailed photos of ALL EQUIPMENT

THEN POST IN EBAY

LET THE MARKET PRICE THIS STUFF

I WILL HAVE EVERY BOARD WRAPPED AND BOXED AND READY TO SHIP IMMEDIATELY. after each auction.

yooper boy,

Legitimate question. The answer is "ask us". The spirit behind the rule of "no new gear" is to not allow dealers or individuals to use the classifieds to sell their stock. Especially gear that we sell here at Bomber. However, a "new" board that is 15 years old, does not fall under this and is OK. Now if you have some new liners from a new boot, just write me a quick e-mail on what you plan to do and we'll most likely OK as long as we don't sell it here at Bomber. When in doubt, ask.

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever became of these boards? Did someone grab it as a lot which is why there was never any further posts? I was looking forward to seeing what was actually in that pile and then see what the free market e-bay approach would yield.

• 4 weeks later...

I expect to be in the Caribbean relatively soon I'm going to have a shoulder redone and I'm going to rehab floating around on a raft. 1 day in patient, 6 weeks in a sling and 3 months before I can go fast without falling apart . 340... St. John or St. Thomas? I'd figure you for the St John Cruz Bay Area or peters bay if you killed it in the stock market. Or the laid back side of St. John island near salt pond. Boards must be in VT right? I'll be in New England soon and could coordinate a local pick up. BTW Vin married his sweetheart and now lives near whistler.

Other people asking on the boards , Emilio wanted to try and make all his boards ride like Madds so he got a carbon fiber laminator to create butterfly top sheets. And... Laminated a ton of them. He is an accomplished pilot and got to go to where The snow was great. He also takes remarkably good care of his things. Great guy wish I could have ridden with him more.