Note to New Members ×

SNES 2014 to return to June?

Wolfman

I can go anytime- but need a ride there and back possibly- or I can get a friend with a massive Raptor to take me and the GF up but need to find some sort of lodging deal.

I haven't even gotten a single run in this season... so my legs will be shot enough in a few runs enough so... that I wouldn't mind coaching a bit.

Thinking about it.... getting gear packed...

Who's going with space in a roomy car- can't do the back seat sub compact thing for that trip.

I'm in Newport Beach.

I can go anytime- but need a ride there and back possibly- or I can get a friend with a massive Raptor to take me and the GF up but need to find some sort of lodging deal.

I haven't even gotten a single run in this season... so my legs will be shot enough in a few runs enough so... that I wouldn't mind coaching a bit.

Thinking about it.... getting gear packed...

Who's going with space in a roomy car- can't do the back seat sub compact thing for that trip.

I'm in Newport Beach.

John,

I have front seat room in a Subaru wagon. I'm leaving on Saturday at 3AM, returning on Sunday after the mountain closes. So if you want to drive over to my place in Burbank/NoHo you are more than welcome to ride up with me. I have space for boards inside the car and a room with two beds in Mammoth at the Motel 6.

Send me an email through the site for my phone number.

Hey,

I met A guy named Tom who told me you have a place here in Mammoth and come up a lot. I live in Mammoth and wanting to get back into carving again. I'd like to plug into the carving community and not sure who in Mammoth is doing it. I personally don't know of anybody but would love to ride with some people when they come up. I hear you carve in soft boots, which would be cool to learn more about.

Anyway, I'd like to connect.

Hey,

I met A guy named Tom who told me you have a place here in Mammoth and come up a lot. I live in Mammoth and wanting to get back into carving again. I'd like to plug into the carving community and not sure who in Mammoth is doing it. I personally don't know of anybody but would love to ride with some people when they come up. I hear you carve in soft boots, which would be cool to learn more about.

Anyway, I'd like to connect.

That sounds possible... but I would head up at a later time.