Note to New Members ×

Donek Axxess 167 and TD2 bindings. $550

NHPete86

I purchased the board in 2006. But have not ridden it in three seasons. The base and edges are in good shape. The base has a few minor cosmetic scratches, but nothing a quick tune will not take away. I loved the board, just dont have the time or funds to justify keeping it. I am asking $550 for board and bindings and will pay to ship it anywhere in continental U.S. I would also be willing to sell the board and bindings separately.

post-8452-141842389883_thumb.jpg

post-8452-141842389885_thumb.jpg

post-8452-141842389887_thumb.jpg

NHpete86: I have a 2006 162 Donek Axxes with TD2 step ins. My go-to board when I'm not racing. Rode the hell out of it all weekend. It carves wickedly tight and keeps a good line even in the crud. Fun, easy to ride board and great setup for eastern riding conditions and smaller, more crowded hills.

binding price? You dont happen to have the step in parts do you? and mention the cant/lift specs if you know them, thank you.

225 shipped. Sorry, I don't have the step in parts. It's got purple plates with a 3 degree. I am away from the bindings until Thursday, but I will double check then