Note to New Members ×

VIRUS Riders at SES- - Let's Here From Ya!

barryj

I heard about the new version of the Berserker. 3d zylon construction in 185cm. I am very much looking forward to ride this thing. I owned the previuos model and loved it but it had to go for the new Gladiator. Same speed, more versatility. I can only imagine what the Berserker is capable of. Probably too fast for most European resorts.

In any case: We come with a group of four and we have two next gen Gladiators and two Rockets in our boardbag. I'd love to bring a Powderboard but Lufthanse charges 100€ one way for an additional boardbag. In case we have a powder day, I would trade the Gladi for your Avalanche :rolleyes:

Samples,

You coming to SES? Yes, I wanted the UFC, but thought it was to much VIRUS for me and went with the Avy FLP AFT......Love it! ....but ready for the next step up to UFC.

Did Frank match the UFC 163 to your weight? What's involved with that??

Barry-

I also bought the UFC BX model; UFC BX & the UFC 173N(alpine), were matched to my depressing over weight body. :cool: The 163 UFC was not, he had one laying around. I am trying to make the trip to SES, just not sure if it is going to happen. If you have any other questions, please ask. The FLP will be the first of many Virus's for you, just a hunch.

RJM