Note to New Members ×

Pick a board, Pick a binding. . . name a (reasonable price)

~tb

Alright folks,

Too many nice boards collecting dust. As the caption reads, pick a board, pick a binding configuration, name the price. more details or better pictures available upon request.

Bindings are all catek OS 1 or 2's and I can set them up as step in or regular, short or long (If long, I only have OS1's and not OS2's)

Boards, left to right

Donek Gen 1 Freecarve metal 171 (multi color topsheet). This is a "glass shape" with metal and no rubber dampening. good edge grip and tons of fun, but with out the rubber is very "lively." Waist width is 18.0 CM. Good condition with about 12 days on it. Edges need a quick polish

Donek Carbon/Kevlar 184 GS (biax carbon). 20 cm waist width, modern decamber and VSR shape, no metal, no rubber. Lots of fun. This one might be tough to let go. good condition with about 20 days on it. One small base repair that I can't find right now, edges could use a quick polish.

Donek Kevlar GS 185 (yellow kevlar). 18.5 cm waist. Constant sidecut radius and no decamber. Has 2 strips of titinal top and bottom. has about 8 days on it and is tons of fun. Great to excellent condition.

Donek Stock Glass GS 185 (metallic red). 18.5 cm waist. only ridden one day. This was the old stable horse before everything went metal. Still fun to ride, but it was bought as my "next board" and never pulled out

Donek Gen 1 Metal GS 185 (silver). 18.5 cm waist,constant sidecut radius and no decamber. Same shape as the board above but built with carbon, titnal and no rubber. Tons of fun, shows some wear, about 15-20 days on this board. Also might be a tough one to let go of.

Donek Stock Glass SG 195 (green). 18.5cm waist. constant sidecut radius and no decamber. Ridden ~15 days and shows a little wear on the topsheet.

Donek Glass 205 (yellow smiley faces) 18.5cm waist. constant sidecut radius and no decamber. ridden ~10 days and shows a littl wear on top sheet. unlikey to ride again but please be aware this one is costly to ship.

Make a reasonable offer via the e-mail function and I will consider them.

post-236-141842376422_thumb.jpg

Todd-

What are you looking for on the carbon/kevlar 184? Is this similar to the board Sean had at Stratton which was the 18cm waisted carbon fiber 180ish demo?

Derek

Similar construction. Completely different shape. The demo was a more carve oriented shape IIRC where this is a GS shape.

Anyone eyeing the 205. It looks like shipping of this beast may be difficult. To ship from Boston to Colorado has even estimated to be ~$95.

If you want to find an alternative here are the box dimensions.

Length: 86"

Width: 12"

Height: 3"

Girth: 24"

Weight: 15lbs?

Shipping from zip 01701

• 2 months later...

Would you take 600 for the 184 below with the basic cateks? Whats the diff between short and long? i dont need step-in.

Donek Carbon/Kevlar 184 GS (biax carbon). 20 cm waist width, modern decamber and VSR shape, no metal, no rubber. Lots of fun. This one might be tough to let go. good condition with about 20 days on it. One small base repair that I can't find right now, edges could use a quick polish.