Note to New Members ×

It's LEGAL~~~~~~~~~~

www.oldsnowboards.com

Is this new law actual legalization or decriminalization ?

In the first post the states are links to detailed articles. Here is a couple paragraphs. Legal in the state, not legal "Federally" , it is going to be harder for the Feds to enforce if the experts are correct.

SEATTLE -- Washington voters made their state the first in the nation to legalize recreational pot use Tuesday, setting up a showdown with a federal government that backs the drug's prohibition.

The measure sets up a system of state-licensed marijuana growers, processors and retail stores, where adults over 21 can buy up to an ounce. It also establishes a standard blood test limit for driving under the influence.

In the first post the states are links to detailed articles. Here is a couple paragraphs. Legal in the state, not legal "Federally" , it is going to be harder for the Feds to enforce if the experts are correct.

It's all the lawyers leaving for the state of Washington. Lots of legal representation will be required i'm sure.

Is it correct that growing or the sale of hemp (this hemp doesn't have the side effects) in the USA is forbidden? If so very strange that a similar plant is allowed, although for own use...

Europe allows hemp and I eat loads of hemp...

As an aside, I voted for the Californians on prop 37, and am appalled that GM companies are trying to stop Americans having the right to know what's in their food...

Edited by floBoot