Note to New Members ×

Have you ever acquired gear from BOL?

kinpa

Have you ever acquired gear from BOL?  

189 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever acquired gear from BOL?

• Yes, ordered something from FIN
    • Yes, used BOL's classifieds and had item shipped
    • Yes, got it from a BOL'er, but was demoed and/or delivered in person
    • Yes, used BOL's classifieds and found a local person to get gear from
    • No, got gear from a local or other source

thinking about this forum and what I've gotten from it since I joined...

Have you ever purchase gear from a BOL classified ad? or from a person you meet here? Have you had to have it shipped? Have you purchased from Fin?

To clarify, choice #3 means you've made friends to ride with from BOL and later got gear from that person....

Edited by kinpa

I have made several purchases from Bomber Industries and, or the Bomber Classifieds and have had Very Good Results !

BOL'ers seem to be Honest & Fair with their pricing.

Sometimes an 'ebay transplant' invades (seller or buyer) but seem to eventually get weeded out.

I've bought gear from Bomber classifieds multiple times, every time went well. Some of the equipment looked like it had never been used! I'd like to know how people keep stuff looking so perfect...

Buying from Bomber direct is a no-brainer. Brand new stuff, packaged well, with friendly advice and support, at good prices.

i bought plenty of gear from the classified and also Fin (the Bomber store) Bruce (Coiler) Sean (Donek) and i checked all the boxes on the poll except the last one

to be more accurate there should be more boxes because i also traded gear on Bol, sold and shipped, sold and delivered, sold and it was picked up, sold and we met on the mountain, gave some away and lending gear whenever possible

Primarily i carve softboots at freestyle angles on a freestyle board now. Obviously, Bomber does not have a great product line for someone like me. But, hark, because of knowledge gained on this bomber forum i have made purchases from the hardboot family of suppliers.

1. A Donek incline from Shawn

2. Freeride upgrade straps from Catek.

Edited by sic t 2

I've done more than one. I've bought stuff from BOL classifieds, ordered stuff from Bomber (they're like an hour from my house and can't always take time off during the week to drive up there) and I bought my boots at Bomber in person. Had a great experience every time. Fin's a heckuva nice guy.