Note to New Members ×

2012 SG 163 Full Race Titan

Jack M

SOLD

sg.JPG

Used 2 days. Not raced. A few cosmetic scratches on the topsheet from where my 6 year old daughter slid into me with her skis. :rolleyes: Some minor base scratches and edge detuning from early season pebbles.

It's a spectacular board but it's not the turn shape I was looking for. I can tell it's a perfect PSL machine. Bummed it didn't work out.

I can have it tuned to return it to like-new condition by Happy Tunes, my favorite and locally renowned by area racers, or I can leave it alone so you can have it done to your liking. It has the factory tune on it now. Not sure what the bevels are.

Compare at $1400 new. $995 tuned, $950 as is. Shipping included to the 48 states. This is your chance to ride World Cup tech for under a grand.

Can't ship or provide any more pictures until next week.

Hello. I am a Japanese. I want to buy your SG 163. Do you sell a board to a Japanese? Do you have a method to send a board to Japan? Is it hard to send a board to Japan? I do not know the American transportation company. Can you use FedEx? I want to buy your board if they are possible. Thank you.

What a bargain! This is one amazing board. I own a 2011 FRPT SG. It is such a pleasure to ride! Most certainly a very predictable and trustworthy ride that will make its owner very happy! Regular alpine boards from manufacturers like F2 and Volkl I compare to a Porsche or Ferrari where this board is like a 250CC Superkart. The steering is direct and it only wants to do one thing... RAIL!!! The handling is also very predictable at the limit. What 170 is forcing this beauty out of your quiver? Something very special will have to come along to replace this in mine... Much joy wished for the new owner!

Hello. I am a Japanese. I want to buy your SG 163. Do you sell a board to a Japanese? Do you have a method to send a board to Japan? Is it hard to send a board to Japan? I do not know the American transportation company. Can you use FedEx? I want to buy your board if they are possible. Thank you.

I can use FedEx, but it will be more than US$400 for the shipping.

Here is a pic of the worst scratch on the base. Really not a big deal. That is a US dime for scale. There are some other very superficial base scratches not worth worrying about. Normal wear.

sg_1.JPG

Here is a pic of the two scratches my daughter put in the topsheet with the tips of her skis when she slid into me while I was sitting down. :smashfrea They are to the left and right of the dime.

sg_2.JPG

Shipping from US 04101, box is 68" x 13" x 5", 12 pounds.

Hello

I was really preferring the pro team sigi. In this economy I personally could only handle to offer at this time 750.00?

Scott

The Full Race Titan and the Pro Team are identical boards, the only difference is the graphics.

$1400 world cup board with 2 days on it for $750? Thanks for the offer, I'll keep that in mind.

Board is still for sale at $950 as-is, $995 tuned. Includes shipping to the continental US.

This looks like one of the best deals on the board right now Jack. And, I really do need a slalom board. In fact I need this one. Ill be on Haywire Sunday setting the course. Come down and take a test run if you want.

This is your board then! And there is a double-secret Mainer's discount... (or anyone who wants to pick it up in person)... $895. :D

This looks like one of the best deals on the board right now Jack. And, I really do need a slalom board. In fact I need this one. Ill be on Haywire Sunday setting the course. Come down and take a test run if you want.

Spot on call there.