Note to New Members ×

Pre-season board sale!

AlexJ

Some boards we need to move out, Steph has way too many boards and two new ones on the way. So clearing out a bunch of her old boards.

All board prices do not include shipping. If there is any interest I can send you more detailed pictures.

1) Madd 158 green sidewall (1st year new model) "9035768" still rides ok but severe base suck at the bindings. base is all bumpy from the inserts. Can not be ground you have to hand tune it. (See base pic) $100 Sold

2) Madd 170 green sidewall (1st year new model) "Lilly" ridden very little generally good shape and still has good life in it. has one stripped insert in rear pattern. (see location pic) $175 Sold

3) Madd 168 Prototype (year before 1st new model year) 19cm waist, sidecut is 10ish. very few days of riding on it. Lots of camber and pop very stiff board. only problem with it is the clear plastic on the cap construction peeled up a little on the nose. This is non structural and has been fixed with epoxy. $225

4) Donek Incline 160 barely ridden, like new condition. Not sure of the year but it is about 5 years old, maybe 4 days on it in the last 2 years. 24.1cm waist 9.1 sidecut $250Sold

5) Donek GS172 old but perfect shape, well cared for and plenty of good riding left on it. 18.5cm waist, 13m sidecut. DOM 02/02 "00marley72gsa" $225 Sold

6) Coiler 165AM Titanal. 2009 all mountain, perfect condition like brand new "T165AM 09SJ1 7.4+4" $300 Sold

DSC04562.jpg

Dimple

Madd58dimple.jpg

Insert

Madd70insert.jpg

OK, I'll be first - what kind of weight range is the green sidewall 170 suitable for, would you think?

That is a difficult question, I have seen people just killing it on the green side wall 170 that weight 130lbs and I loved mine and it rode great at 190lbs.

My opinion though it might not match others is a 130lbs will need to be aggressive and ride it hard, a 190lbs rider may need to tread lightly as it is on the softer side and can flex pretty good.

Alex

That is a difficult question, I have seen people just killing it on the green side wall 170 that weight 130lbs and I loved mine and it rode great at 190lbs.

My opinion though it might not match others is a 130lbs will need to be aggressive and ride it hard, a 190lbs rider may need to tread lightly as it is on the softer side and can flex pretty good.

Alex

I appreciate it - sounds like you have a buyer anyway, and my 215 would probably not be a perfect match. I hope to get on one of these at ECES and then I'll understand what the excitement is really about. GLWTS

Hey Jeff! Great to see you re-surface here! I actually bought the Incline from a dude. Its pretty surfy looking, and yes, its a lotus flower. I won't lie, its a pretty board, but in a cool way, not a chick way...does that make any sense???