N.i.c.e. 2012

Steve Prokopiw

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For Tues and Thur 8am early loads your will need to get you tickets the day before because the ticket window opens at 8:30

So, I'm planning to get to Sandpoint on Monday night (maybe 8 or 9ish). How do I get my ticket for early load on Tuesday???? That's the whole reason I'm making a point to be there for Tuesday!0

So, I'm planning to get to Sandpoint on Monday night (maybe 8 or 9ish). How do I get my ticket for early load on Tuesday???? That's the whole reason I'm making a point to be there for Tuesday!0

I will work on getting you a ticket for Tuesday. And yes bring extra gear.

Steve, How do u know if you are advance.

I'll have to get someone to watch me, to see. Or I might have to join the women's group. Nothing wrong with that group either lady's.:1luvu:

I think we used the term 'advanced' to refer to riders already possessing the skills to make medium intensity carves on intermediate terrain who are looking to step things up a notch or two.From this common skill level it is a good advancement to gain confidence on steeper or varied terrain as well as practice new maneuvers on familiar terrain.It is my plan to include a bit of both.

We are doing a dinner party on friday feb 24 @ longbridge grill down in sandpoint starts @ 7pm. Costs $12 comes with dinner but not drinks. We need a head count to reserve it for us. Please respond to this so we can get a head count. Great carving today too FYI.

We are doing a dinner party on friday feb 24 @ longbridge grill down in sandpoint starts @ 7pm. Costs $12 comes with dinner but not drinks. We need a head count to reserve it for us. Please respond to this so we can get a head count. Great carving today too FYI.

Count me in..... and I just scored a sweet deal at the Howard Johnson's for $35 a night on Priceline.com !!!!! SOOOOOOO ready for vacation!!!! Any news on which chair for early load on Tuesday? I, for one, hope that it's that same one as last year.... good runs, good visibility from the chair and base area!

and FYI.... I was chained to the desk today! boo hoo.... :( riding tomorrow though!!!

Count me in :)

I'm getting slammed at work this week (and weekend), really looking forward to riding and hanging out next week!

Is it time yet? Is it time yet??? IS IT TIME YET?????? shoot, I've got one more day at the desk...... this place is driving me nuts!!!! got - to - get - out - of - here!!!!!!!!! (ok, ok..... those of you that know me, fine.... and those of you that don't, I'm not really as crazy as I sound!!!)