Note to New Members ×

Carving Magazine Part2

alexgforce

Dear all,

As I mentioned in the previous post the magazine is happening. Hopefully this thread will help bring people together that want to contribute material : photos, articles, ideas, etc.

In terms of advertising we will be working as follows. Companies related to the carving industry can advertise for free (full page) in return they have to promote the magazine through their website. (banners, etc.). I hope people will find it reasonable.

Concerning the contents, the overall layout will almost remain as is.

Carving events

a coverage of events that take place around the world.

We have material for SES 2011

We have material for GCS 2011 (Greece)

We will be going to the Carving Masters 11 in Solden.

Anyone who has material for any other event (text and quality photos) please get in touch.

Interviews

Open to suggestions.

Technique tips

Begginer, advanced and expert tips by Jack Michaud and others

Young Guns

Kids that are into carving (photos, info, background).

Rider profiles

Each issue will feature 5 riders from different countries and different riding styles

Manufacturers

Presentation of manufacturers, their products and the development process

The final price has not been detrmined yet but ny no means it will exceed 15 - 20 $.

Guys,

if you want me to put you on the mailing list please send me an email:

alexis@gforcecarving and in the subject put: CM mailing list

This way I can have a list of emails for people that are interested in this and send updates for the contents and the progress of the issue.

Content-wise, I'd love to see an interview with the designer/designers of the 3800 and 4807. Not alpine-specific, I know, but those boards have such amazing cachet even a decade after they were built...pretty good performance too. Would be really interesting to hear what the designers have to say.

Content-wise, I'd love to see an interview with the designer/designers of the 3800 and 4807. Not alpine-specific, I know, but those boards have such amazing cachet even a decade after they were built...pretty good performance too. Would be really interesting to hear what the designers have to say.

Quality statement!

Alex,

Please put me on your list. Your Bomeronline.com email is apparently turned off.

Thanks,

Bricky

Whoever wants me to put him on the mailing list please send email to:

alexis@gforcecarving.com

subject: CM mailing list

This way I can send you updates on the material that is going in and any other development of the project.

• 2 months later...