Note to New Members ×

Ice Build up

jcaple

I seriously believe that Alpine Snowboarding saved that stomp pad from extinction. A few years back they became really hard to find. Many shops said they were discontinued. I believe some calls were made. When they started to resurface I think they saw a spike in sales (sorry, just had to) , I know I bought them by the dozen. Recently snowboard buyers think it funny when I ask "Do you want the stomp pad? , If you don't care, I AM KEEPING IT" Going rate is 10$

Time to stock up again. Used up my last DOZEN.

10$ each

free shipping over 25$, buy three for 30$

Daddies in Portland, Oregon

PS. They have really held up very good over the years until recently. I think the Fin Tec heel can cut through the plastic, either that or they are making them cheaper now? That red plastic on the Fin Tecs is pretty gnarly stuff!!

Why not just scrap the bottom of the boot along the binding? (Did I just make clear that I ride on the West Coast, where cold is 20 degrees...)

Please, let's NOT turn this into an discussion about why or why not a stomp pad is needed.

Simply, because it works better. :cool:

Please, let's NOT turn this into an discussion about why or why not a stomp pad is needed.

Simply, because it works better. :cool:

Oh come on, Brian, we're your sense of sport! (Joke.) I'm not trying to start a war, but I suspect you don't want me whacking my Stratos on my TD2s or OS2s...

Those are really functional pads. THe spikes are hollow and hardboots will bust the points off after awhile, but they still work OK. Just don't be too disappointed - they are lighter after all....

Yes, I don't remember that happening in the past? I need to do a comparison and see if that is why that happens now?

Bryan

I don't care about the weight, I want "Pure Beef" :)