MADD's are here........

Shaggy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by D-Sub

heh. drroooooollll

anyone here want to kick me down my $400 balance? Leavin tomorrow for Bend and Ive had to spend a LOT more money to do this **** than I thought I would:(

Cheri's bein cool about it but I gotta pay that balance soon!

I'll pay off the board for you......if I can keep it. ;)

Originally posted by Mellow Yellow

anybody else notice there are 3 sizes of boards there?

???

HHHMMmmmmm. Maybe a few 170s are just really excited?? Or are standing on something? Or.... they're snowboarding's equivalent to Sasquatch: the MADD 180?!??

Bob, get to the bottom of this!!

-Jack

(lovin' the green sidewalls. very "matrix".)

Originally posted by D-Sub

heh. drroooooollll

anyone here want to kick me down my $400 balance? Leavin tomorrow for Bend and Ive had to spend a LOT more money to do this **** than I thought I would:(

Cheri's bein cool about it but I gotta pay that balance soon!

Buy it , Ride it.... and if you need the $ or want to trade it for a Tanker I will drive down to bend and make a deal with you .

Jim in pdx

Please note that I said 70% of the boards that were paid for in full. We have some others but not all at this point. We expect more, but will not know 'till Friday.

Also please don't bother Mike deSantis, he has his hands full and will not let anyone see any of the boards at this point.

Again we will start to ship on Monday the 29th. Email me if you have any questions.

Oh, the "others" are 180 protos. I'll have one at Stratton for those who'd like to try one.

Hey Bob:

I respect you abiding by Shaggy's wishes.

Without letting the cat out of the bag - please give us an impression of what they look like:

Stealth

Radical

Classic

I guess where I am going - are we going to be impressed with the finished product???

Inquiring Minds Want to Know.

All the best,

Rob

learn what makes these MADD’s so special?

I often wonder about the same.

I guess specs are relatively personal and there is no ultimate specs that would apply just to anybody. It's the top notch material that makes one board superior to all others.

Apparantly madd uses the best material, but then again so do Virus and Pogo and probably some other houses I don't know about.