Note to New Members ×

BOL Dating

kieran

seeking tall, attractive, healthy mid-30's woman.

must be;

• regular hardboot snowboarder, for t-bar compatibility
  • sane, for obvious reasons
  • self-sufficient, for other obvious reasons
  • able & willing to provide (or pay for) excellent snowboard service, because it's such a faff. guess what i've been doing this morning.

must not be;

• a vegetarian.
  • a mental.
  • angie.

willing to import, but not pay taxes.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Goofy or regular? You need someone the same as you, or else the wrong side of the T-bar's a b***h ...:)
i shared with other boarders when softbooting, and i found it less unstable when the other user was regular. i'm goofy.

admittedly, they were all midgets. (5'10" and under)

seeking tall, attractive, healthy mid-30's woman.

must be;

• regular hardboot snowboarder, for t-bar compatibility
  • sane, for obvious reasons
  • self-sufficient, for other obvious reasons
  • able & willing to provide (or pay for) excellent snowboard service, because it's such a faff. guess what i've been doing this morning.

must not be;

• a vegetarian.
  • a mental.

willing to import, but not pay taxes.

I'm with Snowman, good luck with that! You'd better be attending the SES, probably the most confluence of women carvers in the world, all 10 of us :) (and not all single...sorry).

If she's the same stance of you, you can always spoon on the t-bar or chair lift.

My question is - what if she's a better rider than you? And YOU don't get to decide that.....we do. LOL!!!

In light of the benefits of some direct marketing to find the love of my life, I will not mention to my GF but here's my ad......

Wanted

Overweight unfit underpaid labourer consultant currently unemployed with beer belly & acne ridden face living in Bangkok with his mum in a studio apartment seeks extremely hot trampy looking hardbooter snowboard chick aged 25-28 with rocking body and astute understanding of composites and fibreglass lamination. Must be centrefold material, extremely rich and willing to spoil me constantly as well as liking lamb chops. Should be willing to provide nude after snowboarding massages and enjoy the hot tub with body to body action plus also serving cold beers and an assortment of cold cuts as well as indepth conversation of what the Economist tells us we should think about world politics each week. Must be shaved and also deal with ingrown toenails (mine, not hers). Ability to run push pull and cross through turns drills a bonus, but not mandatory. Friendly with animals including cat, dog with rabies and extremely poisonous cobra snakes probably necessary for longterm health. All nationalities considered except Australians or anyone else called Keitha.

No Fatties.

No harm meant in my post Snowman. I was privileged to grow up in a community full of talented hardbooters; boys, girls, men and woman! For our local race training camps that occur over Christmas break on a good year we would have over 100 high school kids from the surrounding area who all had an interest and a passion in alpine snowboarding. It was an honor and blessing to grow up in an area that had such a profound effect on me as far as snowboarding goes. And there are many beautiful women (inside & out) who enjoy the sport and I was lucky enough to befriend some of them along the way. To close, I guess my point is quite simple: there are some really great gals out there who rip on a snowboard... It would be awesome to date one because it would be a match made in hardboot heaven!!!! Or atleast it would be one thing we had in common! :) Does that clear it up???