But you want justify

Rippin' someone's head off

No human contact

And if you interact

Your life is on contract

Your best bet is to stay away m*f*

It's just one of those days!!

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/limpbizkit/breakstuff.html

I once had a hard day, the details are not important as they were at the time...I was reminded of the earlier attitude hrs later in a conversation in I'd overheard by a group of tourist. I did not respond and tried to understand the problem again, and I am sad still...yes because less than 30min later, there was a horrible accident and I believe I was one of the last people to see this group alive.

This person you work with has already occupied enough of your time. The issue was not as bad and I am glad I felt no need to respond to group.

where you are glad just to get out the door and on your way home without killing one of the idiots you work with?

Regularly. We support the software we install, and we ask daily, do IT guys these days actually know any IT? Because we seem to end up doing most of it for them. We are your ERP people, not your internal network/Windows helpdesk!

One of our client's servers toppled on the weekend, and one of our people pulled an all nighter getting it back up - because their IT people didn't have a clue. Maybe you should pull out the binder titled 'Disaster Recovery Plan' for starters, and see what you find in there!

Grrrr.

so many days like that...........

Once my friend told me - "it's the killer inside of my mind. So many times I would just...".

But I count till to 10 and remember Allee's signature , well I try:

"Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver"

Its just one of those days

When you don't wanna wake up

Everything is f*ed

Everybody sux

You don't really know why

But you want justify

Rippin' someone's head off

No human contact

And if you interact

Your life is on contract

Your best bet is to stay away m*f*

It's just one of those days!!

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/limpbizkit/breakstuff.html

I play this cd on my phone whenever I am torqued. It has just the right balance of f-you and what the f? Today is my 10th anniversary. The wife will recieve since asking for a divorce three weeks ago: A beautiful bouquet of flowers with all her favorites, a pewter frame (significant for 10th anniversary) containing the engagement photo I have carried in my wallet since day one, A letter explaining my position/deepest regrets/apologies and last offer, and my wedding ring. Looks like limp bizkit will be played repeatedly today....:freak3:

I'm a high school teacher.. need I say more ?

Everyday is a struggle. Every year I find myself doing less and less teaching to discipline.. to a point that now I'm doing more of discipline than teaching in a day.

:freak3::freak3:

No wonder you need the "rush" of hardbooting.

Seriously, to our family, yours is the most important and honored profession in the world. I hope you can find a way to hang in there while preserving your sanity and, hopefully, some joy in the daily grind.

Students like our highly ADHD son, just entering high school, are one of the reasons the lives of you and your colleagues are so difficult. I hope you know that some of us (parents) work very hard, and at great expense, to try moderate our kids' behaviors so they can know the full school experience with all its joys (and its tribulations.)

Thank you!! And, from Possum Pouch, best wishes for a powder-filled winter!

BB :biggthump:biggthump

I play this cd on my phone whenever I am torqued. It has just the right balance of f-you and what the f? Today is my 10th anniversary. The wife will recieve since asking for a divorce three weeks ago: A beautiful bouquet of flowers with all her favorites, a pewter frame (significant for 10th anniversary) containing the engagement photo I have carried in my wallet since day one, A letter explaining my position/deepest regrets/apologies and last offer, and my wedding ring. Looks like limp bizkit will be played repeatedly today....:freak3:

Wishing you all the best - I'm sure this is a challenging day for you. Whatever the outcome with your marriage, it sounds like you're taking the opportunity to make some positive changes in yourself - and that can only be good! My boyfriend went through 9 months of counceling trying to save his first marriage - at the end she felt she had learned nothing and still wanted a divorce. He felt he learned and changed a great deal and - even though he wasn't able to save that marriage - all of his other relationships (including with his kids) have benefited. Anyway, good luck & hope you don't need too much of that limp bizkit today! :)

Wishing you all the best - I'm sure this is a challenging day for you. Whatever the outcome with your marriage, it sounds like you're taking the opportunity to make some positive changes in yourself - and that can only be good! My boyfriend went through 9 months of counceling trying to save his first marriage - at the end she felt she had learned nothing and still wanted a divorce. He felt he learned and changed a great deal and - even though he wasn't able to save that marriage - all of his other relationships (including with his kids) have benefited. Anyway, good luck & hope you don't need too much of that limp bizkit today! :)

Yes, very challenging but empowering. No more looking back. No more regret. Moving forward and building on the relationships I can especially the kids.:biggthump