Note to New Members ×

Apology

1surfer

Remember it's not important how well you carve in real life, as long as you are king of the keyboard you will rule.

Welcome to this special place.

Keep your head low for a bit and you'll figure out its rhythms and special sensitivities.

My calendar says summer is waning. I hope to hell it's right.

Ride On!

BB (of Possum Pouch)

Go on, I'll give a a free one....

....or, we can move on.

Thanks but that totally takes the fun out of it.:)

Moving on sounds good. It's the time of year for flame festivals to begin - there will be plenty more entertaining threads.

I'm just here for the snowboarding.

agreed, here for the snowboarding. but its nice to not have ppl bash us about hardbooting. i work at a mtn where i am the only instructor on hardboots, so i get into my share of arguments that usually end with me saying "im sorry you dont get it.", but def thanks for the apology and try hardboots!!

Read my posts, no hard boot bashing occurred.....

It was more about the arrogant way I presented myself.

It's the time of year for flame festivals to begin

No kidding. The natives start to get restless about now, and for some cannibalistic reason, we like to take the restlessness out on each other using flame wars as a medium!

I love message forums that are 99.7% men ;)

Since it will soon be mud season, I prefer flinging mud....

And I must say, even though I am married, I love women who look good in mud, or dirt !

In fact, that was always one of my personal criteria for a girlfriend.

Must look good in dirt....and like it.

That, and must be able to adventure in the field and go without a formal bath or shower for at least 2 weeks.

You missed a surfer show up at a biker bar on a 500 crx telling everybody he can ride circles around all those overpriced hogs in the street:eek:

..But he ate some crow so most of us'll forgive him.

:lol::lol::lol: Sums it up. So long as 1surfer doesn't start to redesign our bindings with velcro instead of bales, he might be OK.

:lol::lol::lol: Sums it up. So long as 1surfer doesn't start to redesign our bindings with velcro instead of bales, he might be OK.

You know its funny that you say that. A major European University has developed a stainless steel velcro that will hold 30 tons. I have the first samples in the US...And yah, I was thinking......

I'm not kidding, I actually have velcro that will hold 30 tons.....I think I showed it to Fin but not sure.....

In which direction, who's got strong enough fingers to peel it back, how do you keep it from icing up, and if plastic straps hurt my feet metal should do an even better job of it.

Sheer.

If you start at a special indent to peel it up with a device that looks like a spoon handle it peels up just fine. Have a couple applications in mind. At this point it would not be seen or felt. PTFE coating will solve the icing. Right now the problem is that is wont take more than a couple hundred cycles. The factory is working on that. Sent then some nitinol to work with. May solve the cyclic problems.

U ride as good as I type Ecic J! U schuck so bad u didn't

know what to do with the 188!

Did that help?

Ps puss get one!

I made sweet love to your 188 on the gondola....candles, KY and Barry White. Sorry if it was sticky when you got it back.

I want to hear about the short version!

Who is Ecic J ?

just some douchebag

BOING!!!!

how YOU doin?