Note to New Members ×

Alberta Carving Club - Nakiska Expression Session 2011

Riceball

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corey, Neil

Due to my family vetoing me and taking over the Tahoe I can't drive you guys on the Friday. I will still be able to give you a ride on Saturday and Sunday. Corey I've already PM'd you on this. Neil I haven't heard back from you yet on my original offer.

Dave

Corey and I have been in contact. I'll pick them up Friday morning.

Norquay is always an easy option for Sunday, snow was pretty good last weekend. Little chopped up by days end. Also it was dead as can be on Mystic Chair.

Got Saturday and Sunday booked off, so I should be good for both, will be good to meet you all.

Norquay is always an easy option for Sunday, snow was pretty good last weekend. Little chopped up by days end. Also it was dead as can be on Mystic Chair.

Got Saturday and Sunday booked off, so I should be good for both, will be good to meet you all.

Norquay is also a great option. It is not only closer, a lot of us have never been there before. How is it for carving?

I was at Louise last week. Little rocks all over.. Steph's skis got a bit scratched up. The bottom of the front side (women's downhill area) was pretty decent, but the same 4-5 runs all day. Top and back side wasn't worth it at all... busy and all skied off. It seemed like the areas used for races were in good shape, but not much else.

Honestly, the good terrain was the same offering as Nakiska, and for the extra lines and crowds, and the extra drive, not worth it for me.