Note to New Members ×

LCS: The 3rd

big mario

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rys, "I will there shortly before noonish..." :eek:

NOONISH ? You need to get up 5 hours earlier is all :biggthump. Seriously man do whatever (leave a day early) it takes to get the 'good stuff'..........It WILL be worth the sacrifice.

to everyone who showed up early and with cash for the discount tickets so that I was able to get on the hill as quickly as I did yesterday! So Chris Webster, do you allways roll with your own film crew? That was awesome, thanks.

mario

Great day-- huge turnout! I'd say 35-40 carvers or so....

Thanks to Bigs and Bola for all you did.

A special thanks from me to pcdenver for dragging me up on chair 4 first run. It did get my attention! What a way to start the day!

Tony, thanks for demo-ing your Hot Rod Wax. I was too busy riding to sit still long enough to get my board waxed, but I'll try your wax and method next tune-up.

Riding the Valley chair was a first for me. Nice run..

Just back from USASA GS/SL race in Copper. Gold/Bronze for Cody and Bronze/Bronze for Billy. Oh- and Gold/Gold for Ice, competing in the tough Legends Division!

Yes, its that time again, The Monster Carve Event of A Day! You can help The LCI and ALLBOARDSSPORTS take over Loveland Ski Area on Saturday Feb. 27th. This year we are going to do things a little different, I am stepping away from the grill, and weather permitting, Loveland will be suppliing the BBQ(They do a damn fine job). There are rumors that Frank of Virus fame will be attending. At the moment I am working on group ticket pricing, and figuring out who to bribe for some additional grooming( I am thinking something under chair 4 might be nice). So let me know who is interested so I can get some numbers to the events guy, I may be able to get group pricing as low as 35 bucks per lift ticket if we get enough non pass holders, or people who want to hold onto their 4paks fo a later date.

mario

Red Oak Development Llc, Home of HotRodRaceWax.com would like to thank Mario for getting this wonderful event off the ground and flying again this year! It was a super event and it was great to see everyone. Thanks to Loveland Ski Resort and Duncan Maxwell for their support. We would also like to send a big carving thanks to Dave Winters! Dave thank you for bring up a generator so we could do HRRW demos and all the riders could do evaluations right on the spot! That was not possible without you help, thank you very much. We would also like to thank Bola of All Boards Sports in Boulder for being the sponsor again, thank you.

And thanks to the Carvers that stopped by for a demo, wax evaluation, and grabbing a sample. It was great to see and talk to all of you! Hope to it again next year!

Ts www.ROD-Llc.com

For all you riders that were on HRRW or did the evaluation demo at LCS could you please post. Even-though we did hot wax demos outside in the cold getting your evaluations and feedback is helpful. We are always looking to make a great product better, and keep the balance of price vs. value if possible. Please post in the Hot Rod Race Wax thread and in the Reviews / Accessories / Hot Rod Race Wax sections. Thanks! :biggthump

Was out of town & couldn't make it. I spoke to a co-worker (skier) who was there & only noticed one carver. He said conditions & weather were great.

Any reviews, photos or videos from the day?

Your skier friend was not on the groomers then. We had 35-40 in attendance and many comments from folks thinking alpine was dead and were very surprised to learn otherwise.

Vid should come sometime as several cameras were in use. Webster had his own film crew with large HD camera.

Ink

Was out of town & couldn't make it. I spoke to a co-worker (skier) who was there & only noticed one carver. He said conditions & weather were great.

Any reviews, photos or videos from the day?

There was a big group out there! Not sure how your friend missed everyone... we had more than 15 demos.