Note to New Members ×

Old school pros - where are they now?

slopetool

Race Rooms rule!! I loved that board...

Neil get some soft boot bindings you like, and drill out holes in the base plate to match the gunu pattern and get after it!!!

Sorry, don't own softies! I think I will just leave it as a souvenir board. I regret selling my other old boards so I will keep this one.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Eric. Yes, this board was first mounted goofy. It has been remounted. My thought is this was owned by a few racers perhaps over the years.

The key items that made me wonder is the channel bottom , snow stix , cross M remnant and the red Fawett sticker on the tail.

It is always fun to learn the history of a particular snowboard. Thanks, Bryan

Race Rooms rule!! I loved that board.

Neil get some soft boot bindings you like, and drill out holes in the base plate to match the gunu pattern and get after it!!!

was about to say - i'd assume it'd be easy enough to drill out some f2 discs to make it work. granted, the vintage tech probably wouldn't really be worth riding seriously, apart from the novelty factor. how to justify getting a coiler w/ custom topsheet now...

was about to say - i'd assume it'd be easy enough to drill out some f2 discs to make it work. granted, the vintage tech probably wouldn't really be worth riding seriously, apart from the novelty factor. how to justify getting a coiler w/ custom topsheet now...
Got my Coiler on the way, so I will just leave the old Gnu in the basement.