Note to New Members ×

WTF 2010 Daily Rub a Dub Dub!

Shred Gruumer

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Im not the only one taking pictures,, mine are fine but other are a bit dark.. it just takes some practice from some folks.. I know about WB and all but im stuck with really slow wire less connection and don't have time to fix all of them.. sorry.. but when you got things to do... well we just post as quickly as we can..

There are a ton more.. and video but it will have to wait till I get them all and also Johnasmo to put together the video..

Cheers all. its been awesome out here..

Right Said Shred

I forgot to hit Shred up for a tshirt:(

Ok Shred..... so there's another t-shirt for you.... that means I'm in the clear then, right????

Hot Tub was oooooo so nice tonight!

I think I did ok keeping up with the boys today.... Allee, your board was awesome..... maybe, just maybe there are some pictures to prove it! :)

Whats up guys? I'll be out there the 23rd to the 25th of feb. What are some of the hot spots to hit after ridin all day?

At the end of your last run, park yourself at the Hellroaring Saloon for your first beer, or two if you buy a hat (two-fers for life if you have a hat). It's trail side, and in late Feb the outside deck might be open. Next you head down the village to the Beirstube. Since you'll be here on a Wednesday you gotta be there by 5:30 when the ski patrol gives the "Frabert" award to the clod of the week followed by "freebeer" for the rest of us. Then clean up and head downtown. Taste some good beers at the Black Star Draught House (tasting room at the Great Northern Brewery). Have a Big Fog, it's my favorite. Then head up the street to the Bulldog Saloon. No need to drink there if you're already tipsy, but draining your bladder in their restroom is a must, and it's pry time for a burger. If you're not tipsy yet, they sell gallon pitchers. Next head across the street and do shots with the locals at the Palace Bar. Then finish off the night with some live music at the Great Northern Bar (not affiliated with the Great Northern Brewery). I believe Thursdays in Feb will still have John Dunnigan playing there, a local musician who plays a good banjo and guitar and gets quite entertaining after a half dozen or so Patrón Tequilas. There are other options, but this is a tried and true local recipe.

Yesterday afternoon (between 3:00 and 4:00 PM) Rick and I were doing laps down Ptarmigan Bowl when the Big Mountain Photo person showed up and snapped some good ones.

The full gallery is here.

These were stolen off my browser cache, but they are copyright Big Mountain Photo, LLC, and I may just have to buy a few...

post-1861-141842300451_thumb.jpg

post-1861-141842300454_thumb.jpg

post-1861-141842300457_thumb.jpg