Note to New Members ×

Attention motorcycle buffs

Sultan Guy

Here are some pictures of a custom one of a kind bike that a good friend of mine is building for a customer. I was over at his shop recently and it is almost finished. I don't know much about bikes but this thing looks badass and when done will cost well over 100k :eek:

His description:

Custom stainless steel exhaust, fabricated chassis for Skip's wild ride. This will feature "closed loop" fuel injection.

78" wheelbase, and the seat is only 20" high!

This is a 142 cubic inch custom engine I am building for my friend Skip Hertz.

Delkron engine cases,S & S 5" stroke racing flywheels, 1.5" crankpin and S & S "Twin Cam" rods.

(This is a single cam engine.)

The cylinders are 4.25" bore, built by Axtell. The cylinder heads are "stage 4" from STD.

2.25" intake valves, 2" exhaust. S & S roller rockers. The camshaft is a .715" lift Redshift.

post-8173-141842297939_thumb.jpg

post-8173-141842297942_thumb.jpg

So you're looking between your knees to see the road, I'd be at the chiro after a 5 minute ride, but I'm an old guy. I wouldn't want to get on the brakes too hard, you'd get that downtube right in the soft spot..... different frame configuration, that's for sure.

And the chain for my wallet will make sparkies on the asphalt.

Is that it? It really doesn't look like $100k. If I were into cruisers/musclebikes and I had that kind of dough, I'd be all over a Confederate.

p120_3qtr_about.png

Umm.... No. Confederate bikes are MUCH different than the OP's. They tend not to use conventional front ends. I could go into it more, but you get the idea.....

Is that it? It really doesn't look like $100k. If I were into cruisers/musclebikes and I had that kind of dough, I'd be all over a Confederate.

p120_3qtr_about.png

If Fin started making bike frames, I could see one of these popping out of the end of the production line. The front end kind of reminds me of the Happy Fun Plate (HFP)