Note to New Members ×

ski ward carving night

griff

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there last night didn't see ya..too bad the condictions were perfect not a person there and packed groomers all night (as long as you could stay out). Can't make Wed I will probaby end up at ward for an hour or so.

Too bad we missed you. I got there later than intended (around 6:45). Steve and I had our own private hill until closing. They had to bribe us with free food to quit early. :-)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it tonight.

Geoff - Alex and I will be racing on Sunday. Come join us!! We've got some new toys to try.

Oh I know, I've been going back and forth with Alex all afternoon.

I'll be in the masters group so we'll be racing for time.:eplus2: I haven't raced competitively in a LONG time. The Vertical Dew Challenge was the last time I raced over 10 years ago.:o

Check RideMass.org for results.

Mr. John Deer and Lynn Otts tore it up, we can't compete against the open class

Yes Todd I ran the BBP on the Madd 158 for SL and then on my Schtubby 171 for the GS.

I need to post a review once I have some time of the BBP on a short board.

I'll give you a quick run down since I've had 4 days of BBP+Madd 158

No low speed handeling problems

don't notice the weight at all

does not negatively affect the livelyness of the 58

I can still launch the tail, actually I may be able to get more height on pops now:eplus2:

I did not need to change me riding one bit with BBP+58.

Race course feeling:

The BBP just sliced right through the crud, amazing.

What there were ruts in the course, I didn't notice:D

Now I know why a plate works wonders in a race course. With amazing conditions there was no ice insight to test the BBP on.

noah,

thanks to you and steve again for a funfilled event. moving forward, my associate and i will not be attending the sl/gs events until ward installs some handles so we can get some good pulls out of the starting hut. also a big thanks to the little mouthpiece starter at ward, hes one of the best in the business............!

i wont be able to make the wrestling match/roller derby on the 20th, ill still be ki$$ing the wif's a$$ thru sunday, for being away on a heli trip that doesn't get me back home until 11:55pm on V-day.

its easier to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission ! gc

:biggthump

Hey Noah, you seem to have a pulse on things in mass. Is there a way I can donate some older gear to any new and upcoming racers? I have Burton proto types race stock from late 90's a few sims burners , and a F2 and a monster oxygen proton 185 , I've been out of racing for some time but some of those boards still rip. Let me know I can bring them off island with me on the 20th.

Be well,

Steve