Note to New Members ×

ski ward carving night

griff

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good note John said the other day that he was going to stay open for March (we'll see) he did the two for one as standard ticket price to get some people to the hill. Again lets see what happens. Hey when are you around to lay down some turns??? All work and no play.....

JD, yesterday was great I went out for an hour this evening opened the stance put in the pump and the lines where there, what a difference an inch makes.....plus a lot of pressure at the right time...magic..

Would you be up if I can get a some people together to do a gate clinic or even a ride clinic?? I know the guys would love if we could arrange something.

Again thanks for the tips and results....

griff, i would definately to do a gate clinic at ward. i love that place, its perfect for week night turns. monday and wedensday nights are really the only nights i can commit too though, at least for the next 16 years. we could have allot of fun with it, i know some of the goOns in my crew would be there on a pretty steady basis, and if we consistently have gates more will come out of the woodwork to get thier ma$$hole on ! if you have an inn with ward, run it by them. i've set gates there before, and noone said a word to me, i just had to throw noah under the bus, when i had to get in the race team shed for the stubbies.

last night was good, its amazing what you can do with good grooming ! i was surprised that we were still getting some fresh corduroy even at 6pm. do they do a mid-day groom ?

i'm glad you liked the new setup :biggthump like i said last night, im not a technique critique freak, more of ride whatever you feel most comfortable with and do it, to it. if you look sharp, you'll race sharp, that's all that counts.

W.O.W = wippem out wednesday was a big thing about 5-6 years ago on the hillman show 107.3 waaf.

W.O.W = ward on wednesday's

let me know.

JD, yesterday was great I went out for an hour this evening opened the stance put in the pump and the lines where there, what a difference an inch makes.....plus a lot of pressure at the right time...magic..

Would you be up if I can get a some people together to do a gate clinic or even a ride clinic?? I know the guys would love if we could arrange something.

Again thanks for the tips and results....