Note to New Members ×

Calvin Christopher Bordy!!!!! August 2 birthday.

Bordy

That is awesome! Your life will never be the same again and it's all for the better. Take lots of pictures of him growing up. My guess is that he will be ripping up the slopes sooner than later.

I'm really happy for you. I'm on to the next generation now and I really look forward to spending time with my grandson. I took him to a Fourth of July parade in Eastport, Maine and he didn't quite make it through the day.... I did this sketch of him.

fz2hco.jpg

All the best to you!

Nice job Billy (And Christi - we all know that she did most of the work! ;) )

Like others have said, it's one of the coolest things you'll do in life..

I'm still trying to wrap my head around Mr. B-Squared being a parent... Wow... It won't be long before he's out riding with you on the newest, craziest gear that $ can buy a grom. Watch out world!

Hey Bordy Huge Congrats on the new human!!! He looks fantastic!!!!

Hey, not to turn this into somethin' ugly but not but it's still aproximately another three months before you get any kind of lovin' from the spousal unit! :freak3:

Congrats, now go take a nap!

Tom

Congratulations to the Bordy family!

Man, that's an awesome mohawk he's sporting in that pic.

I go away for a couple of weeks and there is a rash of hardboot birth announcements. That shows that BOL members know how to plan things so as to not impact the carving season (at least in the Norther Hemi).