Note to New Members ×

One piece hunting

BobD

Thanks Allee :) I wanted to do the whole retro thing, so I think I did I good job. If only in one wookie boot too :P This was last year at SES with a broken leg. I love rocking the one piece :)

See for yourself!

Oh, I agree. And our very own Carverchick has rocked this look in real life, and pulled it off with style...

That site is hysterical.

post-2659-141842277189_thumb.jpg

Awww Kelly! Love ya!!! I even wore my wookie boots this year. My ex was somewhat taken back because I wore them in the airport. I said my boots is like a ray of sunshine. They either smile, compliment me or go what the hell!!! Either way, I'm comfortable wearing them :)

:1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu:

Carverchick, nobody does the one piece and wookie boot better than you! :biggthump:biggthump

I've got a one piece NorthFace powder suit, solid black, that I've had forever. I'll never be able to wear it again after seeing this thread! (and it's perfect for those epic days - warm, no air leaks anywhere and no snow up the back)

I've got a one piece NorthFace powder suit, solid black, that I've had forever. I'll never be able to wear it again after seeing this thread! (and it's perfect for those epic days - warm, no air leaks anywhere and no snow up the back)

Hang onto it. I'm sure in twenty years time, someone will post a similar thread about the people who are wearing seperate jacket and pants for skiing and laughing about how they look.

BobD