Note to New Members ×

SES 09: One Question?...

Dave Winters

What was Fin really asking in his little video production???

If you haven't seen it, he has an introduction in which he states he's gonna interview various carvers about their sex life.

Then, during the interview, he has obviously asked them something else off camera, and their responses were hilarious!!!

From Mats saying he's "pretty much retired from that" to others saying "oh, as much as possible; 5 or 6 times a day".

The look on Therese's face during her interview was priceless, sort of a combination of suspicion, confusion and pain....

But what was he really asking?

It would be great to get this thing posted here or on youtube!

Hmmm, I was thinking of posting as well. However, I feel I would have to get permission from all those in it. One thing to show it at the dinner, another thing to post online.

Anyone here at this thread who was in it, can you chime in if you are OK if I post it? Can e-mail me directly as well.

If I can get everyone's OK, will put it up.

But I have no idea what others are saying here, everyone I interviewed was talking about sex. There was no deception what so ever......OK, maybe a little.

;)