Note to New Members ×

In town with board from 2-16 thru 2-22 can ride all day Saturday somewhere near by..

Shred Gruumer

Hey guys.. I'll be up for Business in Devens MA off of Route 2 from Feb 16th thru Feb 22..

I could do a week day... but rather not...since I don't see well at night... haha.. seriously.. so I hate driving in places I don't know..

But I have Saturday all day..first chair material if anyone is getting together for Saturday.. but not talking Maine or anything.. somewhere somewhat reasonable..

Sunday I can only do something by Machester NH since I have to leave at 2:00pm so that will be like Sunappe or something on my way to the Airport for a 2 hour or 3 carving session depending on location..

Let me know if anything is going on... rthut at zoominternet dot net

Thanks

RSS

Travel plans for work is what Im trying to fit this in...

I will have a car.... but if next week happens then I will be staying until Sunday... plane leave Manchester at 1:50 so Sunday is out unless I can make the airport.. thats why Im looking at Saturday first chair and ride to the early afternoon.. that way I can hit anything just about...

It also may be this weekend...they can't decide what Im doing at work...

I'll keep ya posted..

Thanks

RSS

Looks like it is final... I will be in all week next week.. going to sneak a few times in the evening at wachusettes during the week,, then I have Saturday open ... so where should I ride.. don't want to venture to far from Devens MA so Im open to meet somewhere for first chair on next saturday till about 3:00 pm or so...

email is rthut at zoominternet dot net

phone is: four four zero , five six two, seven zero zero eight.

Let me know as soon as you guys can so we can figure something out..

Right said Shred

Your in for a treat.. that out of the norm that me and Bruce have been testing..

The X4 really isn't a test since it works great.. and it is super poppy if you ride it right.. or dial it in for your stance .. it took a while but it rides super fun.. you push the nose and it throws you into a turn.. then lean back and the tail turns and pops you out of it..

the side cut is whats doing it.. 10.5/12/10.5

Saturday the 21st.. first chair..

Coming with me and packed is the X2, X4 and the monster X5

Im bringing my camera so if anyone got a vid camera bring it saturday..

Wayy better than the SES.....:ices_ange

I'll be at Dingbats house on Friday and Saturday.. so I might be able to get a couple of hours in on Sunday..

So please put my name for tickets for Saturday and Sunday as well just incase I can ride a bit..

Thanks