Note to New Members ×

Houston, ..hum..Zinal, we have a problem !

nils

wish it was bedroom...finishing three different architecture competition in a week's time...one beeing a tower in Dubai...so not so much time for bedroom time ;)

N

that´s why you are good in your buisiness and others in theirs!

wish you much fun at your work, may be you can enjoy universe session next year, but I think there are few more baby´s or working project in forecast you have your aim on!:lurk: will be very crowded on the worlds ( sorry universe) mot famous slope!

Greets from the ispo!!! on the way to SES on friday with my newest working projects in action on saturday!

http://www.extremecarving.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=52607#52607

here you'll find pics, feedback etc...

Conditions where, again, perfect !

Group pic is getting impressive each year ! Who counts them?

Nils

ecs09_group_large_488.jpg

wow, seems like half of them have swoards. with everyone having the same board, how do they find the right one when they come back to the slopes after lunch?

http://carving.grewu.org/gallery/ecsVI/saturday/index.htm

What i love best is: level increase, tack sharp pics! Some i had to just stare at for at least 10 seconds to wow wow wow

Nils

Disclaimer:

Conditions for using photos: Rules

All photos are available free for personal non-commercial use. Personal use means that you can print photos or put photos on your homepage as long as I get attributed. Also distributing is allowed as long as same conditions are followed.

Commercial usage of my photos is not permitted without prior agreement.

Basically I'll share my photos similar to "Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike" creative commons license.

Thnx Vahur for the impressive pics: riding level increase, so are pics :)

Calling out product placement. Most of the boards in the front row don't have bindings on them.

If i see (and remeber) right, the guys referred are from stand (as seen from orange shirts) and i think they just crapped clean boards from stand instead looking for their owns. They are all genuine Swoard riders among them are both Jaques and Patrice :rolleyes:

March 2002, pretty sure this is when the Extremecarving site was launched. Amazing to see how three guys, with families and day jobs, have influenced the small alpine snowboard world in such a positive manner.

Even though ECing is not for everyone one of the nicest things to see is how the rivalry around EC, for most, has all but disappeared. The live and let live, ride and let ride positive attitude and general good vibe seems to jump out of the computer screen when looking at the fantastic pictures and videos!

Seems only good things happen when your main motivation is passion.

March 2002, pretty sure this is when the Extremecarving site was launched. Amazing to see how three guys, with families and day jobs, have influenced the small alpine snowboard world in such a positive manner.

Even though ECing is not for everyone one of the nicest things to see is how the rivalry around EC, for most, has all but disappeared. The live and let live, ride and let ride positive attitude and general good vibe seems to jump out of the computer screen when looking at the fantastic pictures and videos!

Seems only good things happen when your main motivation is passion.

Well said RC !! It is all about passion and these fellow alpine brothers GOT IT FOR SURE!! Carve on !!

I have been to Zinal in 2004 and had the honor carve with J&P (and got my butt kicked in the process :smashfrea) but I have never attended any ECS.

It is very tempting to join ECS 2010 (if I still have a job, :rolleyes:) so I am *thinking* of going there next year.

Is anyone interested in heading to Zinal as the contingent of North American EC Team?:biggthump