Note to New Members ×

Houston, ..hum..Zinal, we have a problem !

nils

Thanks to all who enjoyed my photos. But what I would have been without all those excellent riders??:confused:

For real heroes of ECS "Russian connection" team check this out:

:biggthump

BTW, keep in mind that average drop in slopes on this video is 30 degrees!

Interesting to see that video, good rider!

Nose of the board is really wobbeling around! And that without big load:barf:

Does this really make fun?

But many less than last year on his 2nd generation of Swoard !!!

No discussion, just fact :

DSC_3173.jpg

That´s true, if you can only use the cheapest materials you have got from the "magic 3"! Cheap material + expensive board = huge income!!!!

Now we are glad to use the best of the best and performance sells!!!!:biggthump

But I´m sure you will never try, cause you are so addicted!

Just a fact from a narrow minded carver!

@ Cyrus (aka Frank Dietzel):

Again aggressions, lies, sarcasms, arrogance, dishonesty and a kid attitude…

After aggressing the shapers Bruce Varsava, Jacques Rilliet, etc. and various members , after almost claiming that you have invented snowboarding and after writing that you will win Olympic Games, you should relax a bit and stop ruining this Forum.

You have been moderated several times here and I would appreciate that the moderators continue their job, thanks. I hope that Jack Michaud is reading this. ;)

Moreover Fin has started a Sub-Forum "Vendor Announcements". I wonder why all the posts which are Virus advertisements are not placed there and why they pollute the main Forum.

For sure I would participate here in some interesting threads based on real facts and technical questions if we were not systematically aggressed. Such behaviors are just unbelievable.

Bravo to all people who post videos like those Russians (by the way, they really rock!). :biggthump This is real facts, no blabla. In the recent movie "Carved" made by professionals in 2k (= double HD) and 120 frames/second, one can see in details how the Swoard Gen3 is phenomenal and is working perfectly at all inclinations (including 90°). This is Swiss quality and performances like in all brands producing in Switzerland.

Everyone is still waiting for a video showing Cyrus himself in action riding one of his boards (please, show linked turns on various slopes). But the community is getting from him a lot of blabla and aggressions.

Greetings to all nice people (almost everyone ;)) and my friends in this Forum! :1luvu:

Patrice Fivat

@ Cyrus (aka Frank Dietzel):

Again aggressions, lies, sarcasms, arrogance, dishonesty and a kid attitude…

After aggressing the shapers Bruce Varsava, Jacques Rilliet, etc. and various members , after almost claiming that you have invented snowboarding and after writing that you will win Olympic Games, you should relax a bit and stop ruining this Forum.

You have been moderated several times here and I would appreciate that the moderators continue their job, thanks. I hope that Jack Michaud is reading this. ;)

Moreover Fin has started a Sub-Forum "Vendor Announcements". I wonder why all the posts which are Virus advertisements are not placed there and why they pollute the main Forum.

For sure I would participate here in some interesting threads based on real facts and technical questions if we were not systematically aggressed. Such behaviors are just unbelievable.

Bravo to all people who post videos like those Russians (by the way, they really rock!). :biggthump This is real facts, no blabla. In the recent movie "Carved" made by professionals in 2k (= double HD) and 120 frames/second, one can see in details how the Swoard Gen3 is phenomenal and is working perfectly at all inclinations (including 90°). This is Swiss quality and performances like in all brands producing in Switzerland.

Everyone is still waiting for a video showing Cyrus himself in action riding one of his boards (please, show linked turns on various slopes). But the community is getting from him a lot of blabla and aggressions.

Greetings to all nice people (almost everyone ;)) and my friends in this Forum! :1luvu:

Patrice Fivat

You are always so sweet on your posts, instead of your emails!

If you want to see me riding you have to visit events of other groups and not hide in your little sweet Switzerland where the Universe carving session happens on your famous slope!

Come on, lets ride together and I show you how to do totallly linked turns even on any board and on any slope you want!

But I know you are all so busy with making new shapes, testing and also with your families its not easy to travel around.

You also don´t allow other brands to join your meeting instead of all other groups, so you don´t have to wonder why everybody is laughing at your passion!

It was really nice to send your testboards to SES, so we got an impression how your famous product, Gen. 3 works!

Lets meet at Jörgs WCS in Davos, or Carving masters!

We can do a nice video there you can post at your site!

Then we can talk about the newest shapes!

By the way the Russian guy on the Duret rocks really!

I spoke with Bruce Warsava at the SES an we had really much fun, he´s a nice guy and a excellent shaper with many ´new good ideas, but I think you really never met him!

Ride on!

Rules and Guidelines for this forum

To All Carving Community Members

We feel some basic ground rules for posting threads are needed:

#1. Flaming, name-calling, or otherwise abusive behavior is inappropriate and is not within the spirit of this community. Attacking a BomberOnline member on a personal level is not allowed. If you have a gripe with someone, take it to e-mail.

#2. Flame Wars are counter productive and serve no purpose. Any thread that is a Flame War in progress or any thread that may start (intentional or unintentional) Flame War will be either locked-out or deleted.

#4. Please refrain from slandering or otherwise calling into disrepute other Carving Community members. It is not constructive to the community culture and will reflect poorly upon us as a group.

#9. This is a private web community. You are a member here because you offer something of particular value to the hardboot community. Please, please make an effort to keep these forums an enjoyable experience for each and every member, regardless of their age, gender, race, or apparent technical prowess.

#11. Cross the line on any of the above rules and guidlines and you may be banned from this forum.

Remember folks, this is all for fun, entertainment, and education! And use your best judgment.

Fin

Yes folks, let's keep it above the belt. Patrice, nice to see you here. Same to you Frank, but I think the high quality of your boards speaks for itself. No need to get defensive here. I would encourage you to join the Vendor forum where you can broadcast product updates and company news.