Note to New Members ×

Sunapee Wednesdays / Thursdays

fishrising

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, let the Coiler fest begin:eplus2:Ah, uh...dare I ask if little Pauly is joining us? :eek:Or are the rumors true that he is a dramaqueensmil.gif now
dramaqueensmil.gif dramaqueensmil.gif dramaqueensmil.gif dramaqueensmil.gifdramaqueens:)

I was hoping for a weekend with you guys, say around the end of the month?

But I'm sure no one will be around...right? :)

See you in a few...

(Thanks TT)

lets hope next week is as good as it was yesterday.

we should have close to 20 carvers next week:eplus2:

Man it will be trenchtown central

T32 any takers for 2/11? It's 2 for one days, tix are $30

If we get the turn out that we're thinking, it's going to be INSANE! We're gonna trerrorize the blue-hairs and confuse the jibbers!

Ok I will prepare for grilling, I'll show up early to get a premo spot up front.

Look for the orange vibrator in the front row of cars. Bing fold up chairs if you can, I only have a couple.

XX- If you're coming tomorrow, I'll be there again right at 8am at the quad. Supposed to be really friggin cold tonight so I wouldn't worry about sticky till later in the day. Even then we're only supposed to top out in the mid 30s and you usually do not see sticky until about 40 on man made snow. Nice thing about sunapee is you can always find shade whether riding the front in the morning or the Sunbowl in the afternoon.

Again I'll be there at 8 and movin fast, usually bang bonanza/chase ledges under the quad first thing to drop some jaws and then move to the north peak when quad line starts to build around 9am.

EZE

Ok I will prepare for grilling, I'll show up early to get a premo spot up front.

Look for the orange vibrator in the front row of cars. Bing fold up chairs if you can, I only have a couple.

man it seems a little early in the season for this, no? are you sure you can stop long enough to cook something up EZE?

You should all bring sandwiches and coolers. Chairs I can do, a grill may be pushin it for me.

Forecast for Wednesday now calls for a sunny morning MID FORTIES.

Clouding up for afternoon with possible rain coming Thursday.

Rode this morning didn't see XX, snow was perfect they made a lot of new stuff everywhere last Wed/Thurs nights in the cold snap. Somehow lost my pass and they wouldn't let me ride the lift anymore(don't they know who I AM!). Got a comp ticket went up to the summit at around 9:30 and was horrified with the quality of the skiers and left. Hopefully my pass will get turned in and I can pick it up in the morning if not I've got to shell out $25 for a new one:mad: It's not like me to lose anything especially the most important thing in my season.

I'm good to go for Wednesday. Even though I've been to the Mt 27 times I haven't riden more then 2.5 hours a session. My legs should be done by noon.

Not me XX, I look like my avatar, big black Prior or 170 Mad.

This mornings forecast for Wednesday.

Low warm front moving through on Tuesday, afternoon may bring sleet freezing rain or light snow depending on your elevation. Wednesday morning will be partly sunny highs in the low 40s, should really cloud up in the early afternoon as rain is predicted for Wednesday late evening into Thurs.

Wax for warm temps, should be a serious trench digging day.

Well, it looks like Alex and I are out this week. The weather doesn't appear to be shaping up for a good carving day, and to boot I have a sprained ankle that I'm nursing:( Such a bummer. We will definately make the trek another week when everyone is in again. Looking forward to riding with everyone at some point. Hope you guys have a great day.

This mornings forecast for Wednesday.

Low warm front moving through on Tuesday, afternoon may bring sleet freezing rain or light snow depending on your elevation. Wednesday morning will be partly sunny highs in the low 40s, should really cloud up in the early afternoon as rain is predicted for Wednesday late evening into Thurs.

:mad:

I might be out.