Note to New Members ×

Sunapee Wednesdays / Thursdays

fishrising

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 to 14 inches this Wednesday.

May be some various hardbooters going this Friday.

Some talk of a gathering next Wednesday 4th.

This Thurs should be a deep trenching day with all the packed pow.

Friday should be epic with 2 nights of grooming and time to set up.

Sunny Skies and warmer temps both days.

EZE

Geoff, if it's me on your list, I am in, but not for the 2 for 1. I've got a pass and this particular day will be the last one to account for the pass, after that riding is free! If it's not me on your list, then I am still in.

Hopefully some of you guys can help me get break free of the plateau I am on...

'04, really? I vote for '06, maybe '05. I think the last time was at Okemo and Bob J let my buddy try hardbooting on some of his spare gear.

I may not get to the mountain until 10:00 or thereabouts, as I may have to drop the kids off at daycare. Unless I can get my wife to drop off and then I pick up...

Anyway, I'll find you guys. What are the "go to" carving runs at Sunapee?

And a FREE Chinese Food Lunch

In for Wed. 2/11 if anyone going.

Snow was great this weekend, crowds were not great.

Made for 1.5 hours Saturday(windy), and hit 2 hours on Sunday(flat light) although I was reduced to riding the duckling chair and ripping apart the bottom of Flying Goose.

I hate lift lines at Sunapee, you spend enough time on the chair why wait in line as well.

EZE

Accumulating snow will not make it this far north, maybe a light dusting tonight. Wax for temps to be in low 20s and partly sunny.

I'm going to try for the day off on the 11th.

Snow conditions are excellent, bring two boards, you're going to want both the big one and the short one.

If you haven't been in a while on Flying Goose they have added an extra groomer width to the groomed side which is now just wide enough for carving with the short board if you're fearless. Lynx is incredible.

Be safe and I'll see you next week.

EZE

I think Alex and I will be joining your posse next wednesday (2/11), if that is ok. I may have talked him into taking the day off:cool:

Sweet, let the Coiler fest begin:eplus2:

Ah, uh...dare I ask if little Pauly is joining us? :eek:

Or are the rumors true that he is a dramaqueensmil.gif now

TT - Not kidding at all, is this a bad thing??!! I may have talked my husband into taking a day off (unheard of, I know).

Geoff - As for Mr. Pauly, I believe he will be in Aspen, whoring himself out to any camera that wants to take a picture...he needs to make up for not "hitting the spot" in the Stratton Spring '08 pics :lol::lol: (if you're reading this Paul...:1luvu::1luvu:, wish I could be in Aspen too)

Hope to see everyone next week!